• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Premier League NSW - CCM Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorpeter

And as much as you mightn't like him, we should be doing everything possible to sign a player of Reddy's quality. Bradasevic isn't even close. Reddy is a better keeper than anyone we have in CCMA, NYL or HAL at the moment.

Are you on crack?

dibo

Griffiths may yet deliver a little joy to us. If he scores a late winner for SFC at the scumdome and kisses the badge, there will be such a catastrophic collective losing of shit that it won't just engulf the stadium and everyone in it, the entire city will be engulfed. Future generations of archaeologists excavating the ruins will refer to it as the Crapaclysm.

eenfish

Griffiths may yet deliver a little joy to us. If he scores a late winner for SFC at the scumdome and kisses the badge, there will be such a catastrophic collective losing of shit that it won't just engulf the stadium and everyone in it, the entire city will be engulfed. Future generations of archaeologists excavating the ruins will refer to it as the Crapaclysm.

I would pay top dollar to see that happen.

starfish

Trolling surely?

No one with anymore than a passing acquaintance with CCM would suggest a complete c**t like Reddy be signed
Not trolling - you need to differentiate between the ability of the footballer and ther perceived personal qualities of the individual and the clubs he has played for.

eenfish

From the NSW Premier League facebook:
"
Still all square at Sydney United Sports Centre. Sydney United are in control yet David Bradasevic is looking unbeatable between the sticks for Central Coast Mariners Academy."

Sounds promising. If Bradasevic keeps this up he could nullify the need for signing another keeper.

12th player

Watched CCMA v Marconi. Another average performance by our boys. Made it easy for the home team which aren't that great either. There are glimpses of wanting to play decent football by the academy but they're lacking a couple of players that can make the difference. My main interest was watching Bradasevic and I don't think his ready for the HAL.
BTW, Pellers scored the only goal but he also confirmed why he was dropped by GA. Brad did alright. He's a player that I believe could be part of the HAL team. It was also good to see Anthony Caceres supporting our team.

style_cafe

Watched CCMA v Marconi. Another average performance by our boys. Made it easy for the home team which aren't that great either. There are glimpses of wanting to play decent football by the academy but they're lacking a couple of players that can make the difference. My main interest was watching Bradasevic and I don't think his ready for the HAL.
BTW, Pellers scored the only goal but he also confirmed why he was dropped by GA. Brad did alright. He's a player that I believe could be part of the HAL team. It was also good to see Anthony Caceres supporting our team.

Hey 12th how did Chronopoulos play for Marconi?
He was a gun junior & every time I`ve seen him play he has been outstanding.

12th player

Hey 12th how did Chronopoulos play for Marconi?
He was a gun junior & every time I`ve seen him play he has been outstanding.

Only saw him play a couple of times. I believe he's one of those keepers that can produce a miraculous save and on the other hand let in silly goals. He wasn't under much pressure and looked solid on Sunday but the only goal that CCMA scored was due to his mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred