• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Premier League NSW - CCM Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFC Mariner

(Apologies if posted in wrong section)

The initial 19 man squad has been released and is:

2013 Squad: Jordan Nikolovski, Darren Cooper, Jamie Lobb, Adam Jenner, Brady Smith, Chris Payne, Scott Petitt, Daniel Bragg, James Monie, Adam Biddle, Louis Bozanic, Tomislav Cirjak, Dillon Vorster, Jed Prater, Dean Caletta, David Bradasevic, Alex Burrell, Adam Woodbine, Liam Odell

Article

http://www.nswpl.com.au/index.php?i...=7355&tx_ttnews[backPid]=537&cHash=9bb038812f

Some interesting names such as Biddle, Payne and great to see Brady Smith back in.

Youngish side and I can't wait for those winter evenings at the revamped Pluim getting my fix of football.

dibo

How are they affording the wages there? That's a very sharp squad, might feature at the pointy end.

offtheball

Thanks for the Link, have to agree with Dibo wonder where the wages are coming from.

Would have been nice for CCF to put the link on their new web site.

dibo

Could CCMFC have come to the party? Would cost the equivalent of roughly one FT HAL contract, and CCMFC has far greater capacity to generate new revenue than CCF.

style_cafe

James Monie back too.
All they need is for Shirley to turn up & the last 12 months will look like it never happened

Roy Law

Brady Smith, Chris Payne, Adam Biddle...so close to the A League and yet so far.
I more than interested to see how NYL players such as Bradasevic, Jenner, Bragg etc go

kevrenor

National Premier Leagues - NSW Mens 1 - Round 1

SYDNEY OLYMPIC FC 2 (Phil Makrys x2) defeated CENTRAL COAST MARINERS ACADEMY 1 (S. PETIT)

- I believe red card apiece.

sydmariner

(Apologies if posted in wrong section)

The initial 19 man squad has been released and is:

2013 Squad: Jordan Nikolovski, Darren Cooper, Jamie Lobb, Adam Jenner, Brady Smith, Chris Payne, Scott Petitt, Daniel Bragg, James Monie, Adam Biddle, Louis Bozanic, Tomislav Cirjak, Dillon Vorster, Jed Prater, Dean Caletta, David Bradasevic, Alex Burrell, Adam Woodbine, Liam Odell

Article

http://www.nswpl.com.au/index.php?id=554&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=7355&tx_ttnews[backPid]=537&cHash=9bb038812f

Some interesting names such as Biddle, Payne and great to see Brady Smith back in.

Youngish side and I can't wait for those winter evenings at the revamped Pluim getting my fix of football.
why aren't they playing @ the centre of excelence

sydmariner

Brady Smith, Chris Payne, Adam Biddle...so close to the A League and yet so far.
I more than interested to see how NYL players such as Bradasevic, Jenner, Bragg etc go
chris payne & adam biddle have both played in the a-league b4 payne@ sfc, fury (RIP) & jets last season & was in sfc's nyl squad biddle played @ sfc with payne & i think he also played @ nqf

starfish

chris payne & adam biddle have both played in the a-league b4 payne@ sfc, fury (RIP) & jets last season & was in sfc's nyl squad biddle played @ sfc with payne & i think he also played @ nqf
I think you will find that Biddle has been released from his contract and Brady Smith hasn't been doing anything to endear himself to the club with two red cards already this year.

FFC Mariner

For tonight's relegation 6 pointer with Apia, Bozanic will be suspended after his dumb red last week.

Pellers and McDonald in the squad.

New sponsors in Soccer5's too.

Hope they haven't left the rebuilding too late. Looks on face value that they massively underestimated the strength of the comp in the beginning.

Massive game tonight

Atomic

I usually have no social life but my last 3 weekends have been uncharacteristically busy. I appreciate the twitter updates from those hardy folk at the games as well as the posting of their post-match thoughts on this forum.

FFC Mariner

Lost 3-1

McDonald gave away a penalty, keeper saved and they broke away, Pellers played a delightful ball to McDonald who swept it in.

That was the highlight.

Lobb sent off after about 50 mins, defensive brain snap from Brady Smith (left back?) and then a cracker from the edge of the box.

Payne was dire and subbed.

Apia were a big physical side and wanted it more. Monie came on and it's effectively 9 men. He would struggle a local level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred