• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

memberships ? are we all in

style_cafe

Hi Iain,will the membership cards be available at the ground or will you be sending an email with the tickets like before?

Iain Shand

Hi All,

The E-Cards you got sent before the first game work for every game for the season until your proper card arrives so we will only be sending out E-Cards to people who haven't received them yet. Anyone who hasn't received one yet should get theirs later on today.

LaRass

I'm moving away from the coast to study. I'm still at home but this game will be the only home match I can attend this season and have not purchased a membership this season. I have purchased a GA ticket online for West Sydney this Tuesday. Am I allowed entry into the ground even though I haven't purchased a membership?

Can anyone purchase a ticket and walk in provided capacity is under 25%?

Iain Shand

I'm moving away from the coast to study. I'm still at home but this game will be the only home match I can attend this season and have not purchased a membership this season. I have purchased a GA ticket online for West Sydney this Tuesday. Am I allowed entry into the ground even though I haven't purchased a membership?

Can anyone purchase a ticket and walk in provided capacity is under 25%?
Yes. All memberships and tickets purchased have access to the game tomorrow. We shouldnt go over our capacity at this stage so all members are fine for this game and most likely the Wellington game.

rbakersmith

Hi Iain,

I got to my seat last night (I couldn't get to the F3 Derby as I was away) and found that someone had been allocated the seat immediately next to me.

It wasn't so much of an issue because there was space in the row so we could sit apart, but shouldn't the allocations at 50% capacity have prevented this?

Iain Shand

Hi Iain,

I got to my seat last night (I couldn't get to the F3 Derby as I was away) and found that someone had been allocated the seat immediately next to me.

It wasn't so much of an issue because there was space in the row so we could sit apart, but shouldn't the allocations at 50% capacity have prevented this?
Hey mate,
Thanks for making me aware. Will see what i can do to sort it.

Corsair

I've managed to convince 2 mates that we all sign up for 6 game passes. What do we have to do to get to sit together? One of them has already bought his pass...

priorpeter

I've managed to convince 2 mates that we all sign up for 6 game passes. What do we have to do to get to sit together? One of them has already bought his pass...

Would suggest you’ll need to speak to Iain Shand the Membership Man. Give the club a call on 4353 7200.

Corsair

This membership website is pretty crappy, can't even submit my payment....you'd think we'd make it easy to sign up. I guess I will have to phone up tomorrow if I have time. The cancel button worked just fine!!

I also got a page with about 5 things on it and no explanation of what I would be buying. What is CCMOSC, is that the supporters club? Didn't know you had to pay to listen to the podcast. what do you get for $5 compared to $20? I am guessing these are donations?

CCMFC Screenshot.png

FFC Mariner

It's possible that all Memberships need to go via the club due to covid restrictions
However, as e-commerce sites go it is rubbish I agree

Corsair

It's possible that all Memberships need to go via the club due to covid restrictions
However, as e-commerce sites go it is rubbish I agree
You can enter card details and click submit...then nothing happens. Seems like it's broken rather than deliberate.

Iain Shand

Hey guys,
Having an issue with the website right now which i am trying to sort. For those wanting to do their memberships give me a call and we can do it over the phone while I sort out the site. Thanks for making me aware of this.

Corsair

Spoken with Iain, very helpful and efficient, thank you. My mate will call you shortly to get his pass sorted.

Looking forward to the game on Sunday.

rbakersmith

Hi Iain, with stadiums being allowed to have 100% capacity again will those who requested their old seats be able to use them, or will we continue with the existing allocation?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami