• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners vs Scum

BAD BULLZ

I just like bringing that up im still extremly seedy. :p

The one against adelaide with Aloi$i 3-2 or 2 nil i cant remember but i think it was Aloi$is first goal for us?

Bear

Kareem said:
well give us some games u thought were better? (and I will tell u if i watched)
I thought we attacked well- defended well- not a bad player on the field

lol ok

pre season 2005 against adelaide
start of v1 against perth
new years eve v1 against scum
second game v3 against wellington
last game v3 against wellington

I could go all day

(sits back and waits for thread to turn into kareem listing all the reasons he thought this game was better than every other home game in the history of forever)

Kareem

THE BULLZ said:
I just like bringing that up im still extremly seedy. :p

The one against adelaide with Aloi$i 3-2 or 2 nil i cant remember but i think it was Aloi$is first goal for us?
lol u cant remember
2-0
2 pretty good Aloisi goals
his 1st and 2nd for the club
but I am not talkin bout individual performance...we all played well vs Scum and IMO it was a better watch

Kareem

Bearinator said:
Kareem said:
well give us some games u thought were better? (and I will tell u if i watched)

lol ok

pre season 2005 against adelaide
start of v1 against perth
new years eve v1 against scum
second game v3 against wellington
last game v3 against wellington

I could go all day

(sits back and waits for thread to turn into kareem listing all the reasons he thought this game was better than every other home game in the history of forever)
for real?
u arent worried bout makin comparisons between v1 and v4...i think the standard has risen- IMO only comparable ones are v3...to compare any v1 or v2 games to last Friday seems an insult!

for the v3 games
Round 2- didnt watch- I was playin u17s- last round of u17s
it may very well have been a better game (or at least 1st half- all i know 3-0 halftime= 3-0 fulltime)- good looking goals though

Round 21- come on that was a good but gritty win...wasnt all that flash- heck it was waterlogged. Good on us for winning but...cant compare it to last Friday IMO

BAD BULLZ

That match wasn't an indvidual perfomance he just got the goals it was a great match well played with alot riding on it.
and yes i occassionally have memory hazyiness for reasons i'm unsure ::)
But yes every game bear mentioned as well.
I can even name a loss that imo we played better ha ha thats how clever i am.
syd 5-4

Imo I reckon Nye 4-1 If we could do the computer simulation thing (rocky6) would have beaten last weeks team on those perfomances.

Also the sydney game um 3-2 v2???????? that was far better performance aswell.
Oh IMO

T

Kareem said:

Midfield was sloppy, forcing Sash to track almost all the way back to the backline on occasion...
There were also many stray passes, or passes straight to the Scum...
While I am a big Matty Osman fan, Fri was not one of his best games at all, missed numerous tackles, mis-passed way to many times, and then there is hutch....

Bear

Dont bother T, you wont win a convo with kareem, he is worse than a woman :eek:

I give up on that kid

Kareem

THE BULLZ said:
I can even name a loss that imo we played better ha ha thats how clever i am.
syd 5-4
the only one I will somewat pay out of yours + bears...
5-4 sydney loss- you have an extremely good point there...
although in playstation world (or as u would say rocky simulation) play Mariners (5-4) team vs Mariners (1-0 vs scum) team - vs scum will win
the first 20 mins of that 5-4 game- without a doubt the best 20 mins of HAL i have ever watched!

Blair

T said:
Kareem said:

Midfield was sloppy, forcing Sash to track almost all the way back to the backline on occasion...
There were also many stray passes, or passes straight to the Scum...
While I am a big Matty Osman fan, Fri was not one of his best games at all, missed numerous tackles, mis-passed way to many times, and then there is hutch....
Attack was shit dfence was good but osman has to start one the bench this week we need to win good post T.

Kareem

I am one of the biggest guys callin for osmans head but this week I thought he played good- I wil credit it to the derby atmosphere...however i still think he should be benched- besides he is possibly the most versatile player in HAL and thus makes for one of the best bench players u can have!

Jesus

Jesus
Kareem said:
well, well
best game I have seen us play at home in the league
amazing- every1 pulled their weight- and Hutcho did step up
Vukovic- safe hands at the back
Ogrady- wow, so much for not HAL standard- the Hyp[ia of the mariners :p
Wilko- great game
Porter- good game apart from passing- shocking tbh
Bojic- simply amazing- freakin Ninja he is (one of thos jumps were crazy)
Hutcho- really lifted, played his best game of season
Osman- palyed best of game of season as well- made some great tackles
Simon- played alrite, great setup doing wat he does best
Petrovski- slow 1st half but freakin maazing 2nd half- wow! really showed some ticker
Macca- 1st start and he didnt dissapoint, great work

Mrdja- good 1st touches but no right foot?
Gumprecht- crowd favourite- did well
Da'Puzzo- almost scored- good effort

McKinna- MOM in my opinion (if u could have coach for man of match). Great formation
After game I said to him " Great choice, with 3 striker" (he sed thanks)
I was tryin to bully him into keepin it like that :p
hopefully he does
we have the depth!

Agree. Except i though simon was pretty shizen. And slick Nik took on players at great delight, prioficiency, and frequency. Everytime he touched the ball he took on and beat 3 or 4 defenders. With a bit more support late on in the game, he would have scored or set up a couple

Sean

Jesus said:
Kareem said:
well, well
Wilko- great game
Petrovski- slow 1st half but freakin maazing 2nd half- wow! really showed some ticker

McKinna- MOM in my opinion (if u could have coach for man of match). Great formation
hopefully he does
we have the depth!

Agree. Except i though simon was pretty shizen. And slick Nik took on players at great delight, prioficiency, and frequency. Everytime he touched the ball he took on and beat 3 or 4 defenders. With a bit more support late on in the game, he would have scored or set up a couple

Agree with both Kareem and Jesus el saviore christ. Mrdja looked the goods when he took on defenders and his charge through the middle when he took on 3 or 4 was great, all he needs is some more fitness work and some sprint training to get him off the mark quicker and hes back!

scottmac

Suspended
Perm said:
Jesus said:
Kareem said:
well, well
Wilko- great game

hopefully he does
we have the depth!

Agree with both Kareem and Jesus el saviore christ. Mrdja looked the goods when he took on defenders and his charge through the middle when he took on 3 or 4 was great, all he needs is some more fitness work and some sprint training to get him off the mark quicker and hes back!

It looked like Nik was limping at the end there!!! Very much out of shape

FFC Mariner

Matty was ill wasnt he??

If so, to play 60 odd mins is a great shift.

Nik is only good for 20 - 30 mins at the moment. Against a tiring defence, he could be our secret weapon?

clarence

I think Nik got a stomp on the foot. Agreed he is only good for 20-30 mins and there were reports that Matty Simon was barfing  :vomit: all week - so good effort to get on the field.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred