• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners vs Scum

Teddy Bear

marinersman said:
Just fantastic to see three up front again after the Adelaide game. It's a no-brainer for me. Simple, score more goals than the opposition and you win. Who cares if we let the odd one or two in. With the fire power we've got, we'll always score plenty.

And there's no better sight in football than to see attackers running at defenders and we did it all night.That's when it is indeed the beautiful game.

Finally Lawrie is having a go, long may it continue.

It may have been his plan all along by having four strikers on the books. We just haven't had four strikers fit for him to have the three up front formation.

Kareem

well, well
best game I have seen us play at home in the league
amazing- every1 pulled their weight- and Hutcho did step up
Vukovic- safe hands at the back
Ogrady- wow, so much for not HAL standard- the Hyp[ia of the mariners :p
Wilko- great game
Porter- good game apart from passing- shocking tbh
Bojic- simply amazing- freakin Ninja he is (one of thos jumps were crazy)
Hutcho- really lifted, played his best game of season
Osman- palyed best of game of season as well- made some great tackles
Simon- played alrite, great setup doing wat he does best
Petrovski- slow 1st half but freakin maazing 2nd half- wow! really showed some ticker
Macca- 1st start and he didnt dissapoint, great work

Mrdja- good 1st touches but no right foot?
Gumprecht- crowd favourite- did well
Da'Puzzo- almost scored- good effort

McKinna- MOM in my opinion (if u could have coach for man of match). Great formation
After game I said to him " Great choice, with 3 striker" (he sed thanks)
I was tryin to bully him into keepin it like that :p
hopefully he does
we have the depth!

Sonic_beats_Mario

I loved the game beating the scummers could be almost better than beating Bling.

But the scummers that sat in front of us almost ruined it! they prompted got told what i thought of them everytime they turned around the looked at us everytime we made comments about bogans!

why do away supporters just sit in there designated area instead of causing trouble?????

Kareem

oh btw
we had some1 in bay 7 shout out

F off Zura, Go back to Nigera!

it was pretty racist and well misinformed- isnt he from ecuador?

Atomic

Telling someone to go back to their country of origin isn't being racist. People need to get that through their thick heads.

Kareem

lol watever. EDIT: *people* like them and you can make life harder!
still remember last year at Gosford Station some dropkick tellin me to go back to where I come from or something like that
lol I was born in Gosford Hospital around the corner
but hey, be under ur disillusions and the like

EDIT:a bit harsh maybe on you- but those guys in bay7 were way too offensive
heck i 2 of the people near me were more disgusted than me...and they were white aussie as can be fans- good on em

Kareem

well give us some games u thought were better? (and I will tell u if i watched)
I thought we attacked well- defended well- not a bad player on the field

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred