• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners vs Perth 18 July 20

marinermick

Row H Bay 16

Anyone want to speculate on what will be the starting lineup?

Birraz
ZiggyTongyik Rowles Clisby
Stensness Nizzy
Djuric De Silva
Murray Oar

Maybe Staj will go McGlinchey for Nizzy pushing Djuric back

Ironbark

See when you read a lineup like that there is no reason we can't be at least a mid table side...

Ads

Miller——Ziggy——Tonj——Rowles
Murray—Desilva—Stens——Clisby
——————-Duric———————
——————Simon———————

* Desilva into the middle to hold the midfield and look for the ball, will be naturally fitter than Duric.

* Clisby moved forward will add a bit of extra
defence and attack to the left side and is also pretty naturally fit to run up and down the flank.
+ He has more Assists/Goals, chances created than Oar, etc.

* Murray I don’t like on the wing but he is hard worker and in the first game back against an older outfit I think it’s worth a shot to have that extra attacking threat from the start.

* Simon to start only due to his talking, communication and rev the guys up.

Silvera - Murray/Simon: 60min
Nizzy - DD/Stens: 70min
????? - Duric: 70min
????? - Murray/Simon: 80min

marinermick

Saturday, 18 July 2020

Perth Glory v Central Coast Mariners

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford

Kick-Off:
5:00PM (Local) (5:00PM (AEST))

Referee: Alex King

Assistant Referee 1: Owen Goldrick

Assistant Referee 2: Ryan Gallagher

Fourth Official: Stephen Lucas

TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 503 from 5:00pm (AEST), ABC TV from 5:00pm (AEST) and Sky Sport 7 (New Zealand), Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers

Radio Broadcast: myfootballnation.com (SENTrack 801am) and Coast FM.

Join the conversation on Twitter using the hash-tag #PERvCCM

Perth Glory Squad: 2.Alex GRANT, 3.Jacob TRATT, 5.Ivan FRANJIC, 7.Joel CHIANESE, 8.James MEREDITH, 9.Bruno FORNAROLI, 13.Osama MALIK, 16.Tomislav MRCELA, 18.Nick D'AGOSTINO, 20.Jake BRIMMER, 21.Tarek ELRICH, 22.Vince LIA, 23.Dane INGHAM, 25.Carlo ARMIENTO, 27.JUANDE, 28.Gabriel POPOVIC, 29.Kristian POPOVIC, 33.Liam REDDY (gk) (C), 50.Daniel MARGUSH (gk), 88.Neil KILKENNY

**2-4 to be omitted**

Unavailable: 17.Diego CASTRO (personal reasons – season), 19.Chris IKONOMIDIS (knee – season)

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 2.Ian Zygmunt GORDON, 3.Jack CLISBY, 7.Milan ÐURIĆ, 8.Michael MCGLINCHEY, 9.Jordan MURRAY, 10.Tommy OAR, 11.Daniel DESILVA, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 15.Kye ROWLES, 16.Dylan FOX, 17.Sam SILVERA, 18.Gianni STENSNESS, 19.Matt SIMON, 21.Ruon TONGYIK, 22.Jacob MELLING, 26.Joshua NISBET, 29.Jair BRITTO, 30.Dylan RUIZ-DIAZ, 44.Alou KUOL

**2-4 to be omitted**

Unavailable:
4.Eunsun KIM (Not returned), 24.Chris HAROLD (Not returned), 27.Lewis MILLER (Injured)

turbo

Miller injured throws a bit of a spanner in the back line
For me it's:

----------------Birraz----------------
Fox ---- Gordon -- Tonyik ---- Rowles
-----------DDS ----- Stensness-------
Silvera ---------Duric-----------Clisby
----------------Murray---------------

Probable variation - Gordon RB, Clisby LB, Rowles in to CB.

Subs - Note we can have 5 subs but only 3 breaks in play for them:
Jair - ST or LW/RW
Oar - AM or LW/RW. Probably on for Duric
Mcglinchey LW/RW or AM behind Oar
Nisbet - DM maybe DDS if hes out of gas.
Simon/RD/Kuol depending on what we need.

We dont have as many quick turn arounds as other teams so we can mostly play out best side outside of maybe the Friday Monday games next week.

Elite

Be interesting to see if this break has allowed Fox to get back into favour with the coaching staff. Apart from a few brainsnaps, I thought he was really good for us early in the season when he was given minutes.

Cannot wait to see those palmtrees again tomorrow :overheadl:

shipwreck

Can anyone spill the beans on Fox? Or DM me if you don't wanna make it public. I feel some people know alot more than me

booney

At last the A-League is up and running.Hopefully Mariners can snaffle a few wins and give us fans some hope for next season.Glory are definitely beatable.Let's get behind our team.

jacobsfl

----------------Birraz----------------
Fox ---- Gordon -- Tonyik ---- Rowles
-----------DDS ----- Stensness-------
Silvera ---------Duric-----------Murray
--------------------Jair------------------

Pretty much how Turbs had it but without Clisby. Want to see Murray on the wing again, thought he looked ok there.

Any word on those train and trial guys? Michael Neill and such

greenlig

I’m a bit shocked that we’ll be watching the Mariners in an hour. Excited to see what happens, but to be honest I have no clue what to expect. Old Castro and Ikon being out is very good news. FMD it seems like an age ago, doesn’t it??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami