• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners vs Jets: Derby Grand Final

dru

I don't know how that parent will be able to pay for all the therapy that kid is going to need later in life. First that photo is out on the net second he is a jets fan and thirdly he is going to have trust issues about the "responsible" adult in the photo.

I feel quite ill now boony. cheers.

When I bought my tickets at 9.00 am on the first day for member sales the Ticketek woman told me they weren't allowed to sell ANY seats in bay 23 (even though I hadn't asked for them). She said that they had been told that the Marinators were buying the bulk of the bay and the FFA had told them they weren't to release the other seats.
Obviously, they now have.
I got the seats that I wanted but it makes you wonder how many Mariners supporters wanted to purchase in bay 23, weren't allowed and now have to watch Jets supporters sit in those seats!!
Clever planning...

promdi442

marinershell said:
When I bought my tickets at 9.00 am on the first day for member sales the Ticketek woman told me they weren't allowed to sell ANY seats in bay 23 (even though I hadn't asked for them). She said that they had been told that the Marinators were buying the bulk of the bay and the FFA had told them they weren't to release the other seats.
I got the seats that I wanted but it makes you wonder how many Mariners supporters wanted to purchase in bay 23, weren't allowed and now have to watch Jets supporters sit in those seats!!
Clever planning...

The first day members sales was a cock up from the start. I wanted seats on the western side but as you alluded to marinershell we were forced to take seats in the eastern side. The people around us at the time rang CCM who said they would ring FFA to se what was going on. The comment at the front of the line was that the latecomers (those at the end of the queue would benefit from our misfortune by being early. we summised that following complaints from CCm to FFA things would change and they did. I spoke to FFa at 10.30 and he told me there were now seatxz on the western side available. Crap effort in organized planning FFA all you organized was chaos and anger.
Ive calmed down now coz in the end the most important thing is to be there for the win. Everything else will disappear in to oblivion in the celebrations after the match all the way from SFS to Mingara and any point in the vicintiy of the Central Cast.

Gav...

I recieved my Tickets on the mail today about time ffs. i was starting to worry i wasnt going to get them.  Why do they say on the tickets "The Cove" do ticketek understand that Bling FC arent playing and the mariners are playing and we are not sitting in the cove we are sitting in the mariners supporter bay(s) 

Marinerchick

they probably think there famous dru
what do you expect there scummers
maybe my signature is starting to come true
wer ARE  better than them
GO MARINERS!!

kevrenor

marinershell said:
Clever planning...

It would be nice when the Marinators Club can buy 680 seats for resale but we aren't Urawa Red Diamonds yet! 

Could make for good theatre!  :eek:

marinersman

Just a thought peoples for those players we won't/may never see in yellow again after Sunday.

Just take a minute to soak up and reflect upon seeing Viddie playing for the very last time.

It could also be the last time we see JA, Gumps and Tommy play for us also. Not saying they won't re-sign, but who knows.

But just in case, enjoy their contributions and spare a thought for all the great memories they've given us on Sunday night.

dru

Newcastle.jpg

Blackadder

Still trying to get that photo of the former member of Swansea out of my head  :vomit:

Time for some Hunter and Collectors.

Hunters And Collectors - Holy Grail Lyrics

Woke up this morning from the strangest dream
I was in the biggest army the world has ever seen
We were marching as one
On the road to the holy grail

Started out seeking fortune and glory
Its a short song but it's a hell of a story
When you spend lifetime trying to get your hands
On the holy grail

Well have you heard about the great crusade
We ran into millions, but nobody got paid
Yeah we raised four corners of the globe
For the holy grail

All the locals scattered, they were hiding in the snow
We were so far away from home, so how were we to know
There be nothing left to plunder
When we stumble on the holy grail

We were full of beans
But we were dying like flies
And those big black birds, they were circling in the sky
And you know what they say, yeah, nobody deserves to die

You know I, i been searching for an easy way
To escape this cold light of day
I been high and I been low
But I nowhere else to go

Theres nowhere else to go

And i followed orders
God knows where i've been
But i woke up alone
All my wounds were clean
Im still here
Im still a fool for the holy grail

oh yeah im a fool for the holy grail

Timmah

category a  Available 
category b  Available 
category c  Alloc. Exhausted 
cat c non alcohol  Alloc. Exhausted 
jets supporters  Alloc. Exhausted 
mariners supporters  Alloc. Exhausted 
cat a restricted  Available 
cat b restricted  Alloc. Exhausted 
cat c restricted  Alloc. Exhausted

dibo

Blackadder said:
Time for some Hunter and Collectors.

i reckon with all this talk of players leaving and whatnot, there's another hunters song that fits a little better - no matter where our boys are next year, tomorrow night they'll be champions with the mariners:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYrgPcBcVG0

I will come for you at night time
I will raise you from your sleep
I will kiss you in four places
I'll go running along your street

I will squeeze the life out of you
You will make me laugh and make me cry
We will never forget it
You will make me call your name and I'll shout it to the blue summer sky

We may never meet again
So shed your skin and lets get started
And you will throw your arms around me