• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v $ydney FC

Blair

Get off my back ,f**k im trying to spell better, everything i write gets ripped apart . :mad:

T

Redman James said:
Get off my back ,f**k im trying to spell better, everything i write gets ripped apart . :mad:
See now that is very understandable and gets the point across very well.

Jeff (LouMacari)

Hmmmm.... while we're on this kind of thing, can we talk about bikinigirl's incessant use of 'full stops' at the begining of every line? ;)

I'm guessing that Redman James is just another victim of the 'sms' generation. Either that or just really f**king bad at spelling. LOL

bikinigirl

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Hmmmm.... while we're on this kind of thing, can we talk about bikinigirl's incessant use of 'full stops' at the begining of every line? ;)

. why not. but it has been done before

. the pause gives me time to think before i type

. and i'm weird  :D ;D

Blair

At first i was like hahaha i'll laugh it off. But now every time i write something people rip it apart and its stupid because i would rather talk about the game :vhappy:  this weekend.

dibo

bikinigirl said:
Redman James said:
dibo said:
Learn to spell please. In the name of all that is good...
Don't you talk I'll fix this one for you. 

. redman james correcting dibo's posts ..... now that is funny  :thumbup: :piralaugh:

Even the pedant is occasionally pecked at.

Nevertheless, there's a game to discuss.

My tip - 1-1 draw again.

Jeff (LouMacari)

bikinigirl said:
Jeff (LouMacari) said:

. why not. but it has been done before

. the pause gives me time to think before i type

. and i'm weird  :D ;D
I'll go with the third one. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member