• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v $ydney FC

Arabmariner

Early signs of a bumper crowd next week.Just rang ticketek to get a single seat for the Mrs as close as possible to where our group sit in Bay 27 and the nearest I could get was bay 29.Up until today I have always managed to get a single seat close by,even 1 or 2 days before the game.All platinum seats are gone also.Also the non alcohol bay is sold out.......... :eek:

Can't wait! :fireup:

Razorback

Hopefully we get some of our injured heros back!!! Boogs Jedi heff and Macca makes our team look so much stronger. I wonder if aloi$i will play.

You really coundn't ask for two better games to kick off the season with... Scum and bling. It just gets me fired up  :fireup:

Blair

Yer 4 sure ay first the scum now the traders new club hope he plays so the fark can see the way we do it now lol.

Bex

Aloisi is out until September.

Good to hear about the crowd. I've got my season pass so no stress over here :)

Atomic

Greenpoleffc said:
non alcohol bay???

could someone explain please, I am unfamiliar with this concept

That's the bay where u must scull your beer on your way back from the bar before you reach the "dry" bay. Ironically it means you're more pissed than if you were in other areas of the ground

FFC Mariner

Atomic said:
Greenpoleffc said:
non alcohol bay???

could someone explain please, I am unfamiliar with this concept

That's the bay where u must scull your beer on your way back from the bar before you reach the "dry" bay. Ironically it means you're more pissed than if you were in other areas of the ground

As opposed to the buy 2, drink one on the way back for something to do plan??

I doubt we will have too much trouble beating the pathetic crowd that SFc got tonight - they are now just becoming the joke of the HAL

marinermick

don't think it will happen but wouldn't it be nice to get a bigger crowd than sydney this weekend

their crowd figure was just plain woeful

Mariner Girl

Just saw a post on their site - someone posted "At least our crowd was bigger than EAS". Think they are worried? They should be.

marinermick

Mariner Girl said:
Just saw a post on their site - someone posted "At least our crowd was bigger than EAS". Think they are worried? They should be.

i wonder if their crowd figure was bumped to edge out newcastle?

Mariner Girl

Thanks for the little match report Striker. Yes, it does sound like we haven't got much to worry about. We have troops coming back next week.  :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

clarence

dibo said:
clarence said:
This is way off topic, thanx to the Mods for being patient.

it's a good discussion, so for the benefit of forumites as a whole i might split the thread.

Nah, the topic of future A-League clubs was discussed in length at the A-League Expansion thread. Enough of that talk from me in this thread now, there's a big match this weekend to discuss that's more important!

FFC Mariner

Is anyone else worried about this weeks game?? I know I am.

We were crap on Friday with our players missing and SFC looked pretty good in similar circs.

They have monkey boy back this week too.

Mariner Girl

I'm a bit wary, but confident at the same time.
Don't forget this is a revenge match too for last time we played them.  :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

dibo

clarence said:
dibo said:
clarence said:
This is way off topic, thanx to the Mods for being patient.

it's a good discussion, so for the benefit of forumites as a whole i might split the thread.

Nah, the topic of future A-League clubs was discussed in length at the A-League Expansion thread. Enough of that talk from me in this thread now, there's a big match this weekend to discuss that's more important!

too late :)

Deej

Greenpoleffc said:
Is anyone else worried about this weeks game?? I know I am.

We were crap on Friday with our players missing and SFC looked pretty good in similar circs.

They have monkey boy back this week too.

You're worried about every game greenpole.

I'll reserve my judgement until I hear whether Jedinak, Boogs, Macca and Heff are available!

Sydney will be stronger without question, Brosque, Musalik, Bridge (available to start), perhaps Popa all coming back?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred