• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v $ydney FC

Mariner Girl

kevrenor said:
Mariner Girl said:
I'm a bit wary, but confident at the same time.
Don't forget this is a revenge match too for last time we played them.  :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

What, when we smashed them 3-0 in the PSC!?  :-*
http://spirit.webcity.com.au/AFN/2008-2009/P2/P2-CCvsSF.htm

Forgotten already?

I'll take another smashing of them though ... especially if Heff plays
No I haven't forgotten that match, doesn't count in my mind though.
Purely thinking of the "chopper" match in December, and yes I hope Heff is champing at the bit.

Bex

I reckon Mariners 2-1.

The Tards had chances and I reckon we've got the guys up front who can put them away. Our difficulties at EAS seemed to be Sasho getting isolated and having two defenders to deal with. If we get players back and put a 4-4-2 on the field I reckon we will score a couple.

Bear

pre game fun in the link below people

http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=2132.new#new

marinersman

The choppers were very suspect at the back against the tards. They'll be better with monkey boy back but I don't think Poppa will play.

I don't ever want to see us play one up front again. Sash didn't have a snow flake's chance in hell the other day. With Sash and Matty, we are good for at least one goal and I expect Elrich to be a lot better than against scum.

I'm very confident we can hold them out. We look extremely solid at the back at the moment.

My concern is when we go ahead they'll turn on the dirty tactics as they always do when they're behind. We'll be very lucky to escape the game without further injuries. The choppers are the dirtiest team in the league by a long way.

Jesus

Jesus
marinermick said:
don't think it will happen but wouldn't it be nice to get a bigger crowd than sydney this weekend

their crowd figure was just plain woeful

Concidering there were 45k at homebush apparently on the same night.

midfielder

F the choppers remember the 5-4 when Kossie and his gang kicked the shit out of us.

Show no mercy F the c**nts.

FFC Mariner

Saturday night, at least 1,500 of E Subs finest, 1st home game of the season.

I'm gonna go on a limb here and suggest >16,000 and a 2-2 draw.

Danny will play and therefore, Bozza's HAL debut will be in Brissie.

Deej

Sydney actually have a good record at BT, 4 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses, in the HAL though that's 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss.

I'll wait to see the teams before I make my prediction ;)

Sydney will be boosted though with the return of some key players, I hope we get to say the same thing!

Alicia

Redman James said:
Im not to comfident with Porter if he wasnt injured Gumps  :thumbup:

There's so many things wrong with this post.  Please Redman James, explain what on earth your on about?

T

How it should read (I think):
Redman James said:
Im not to confident with Porter's ability. If he wasn't injured, Gumps would be a better chioce.  :thumbup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred