• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Welly (Pride Round)

marinermick

Not enough red cards or penalties given away apparently. That's at least 8 points dropped due to Kaltak. At least we won't see him for minimum 2 games now (3 reds).

Monty needs to accept that his golden boy has caused us a lot of dropped points and deal with it accordingly. It's just as big a failure for a coach to not admit his mistakes.

Have we ever had a player pick up 3 reds in a season? How thick do you have to be to continuously perform sliding tackles in the aleague and give the ref an opportunity to send you off. After you've already been sent off twice for the same thing. Amateur mindset.

As the players was heading away from goal. No need to lunge like that.

As FFC Mariner posted our academy boys held us together tonight - Balard, Niz, Farrell, Hall and Windust. Add other youngsters like McGarry and Silvera to that effort, and it was disappointing our imports let us down.

Kaltak- stupidity again
Beni - kept getting tackled and losing the ball
Tulio - too few minutes of brilliance to excuse he was otherwise honking
Moresche- poor tactics and the red card meant he was the lone striker in a role he couldn’t play. Albeit soft but if you put your hand on someone’s face you are asking for trouble. Inexcusable.

true believer

Ironic that linesman are asked to be conservative and not out their flag up in case VAR need to rule on it but the ref in an instant can give a red without hesitation and change the game. Surely the more consistent play would be to issue a yellow and allow VAR to give him a nudge if it’s a clear red.
no . it was the refs big moment ,he ran in so fast he nearly did a hammie .
the call on kaltac had been made before we hit the field

Ancient Mariner

As FFC Mariner posted our academy boys held us together tonight - Balard, Niz, Farrell, Hall and Windust. Add other youngsters like McGarry and Silvera to that effort, and it was disappointing our imports let us down.

Kaltak- stupidity again
Moresche- poor tactics and the red card meant he was the lone striker in a role he couldn’t play. Albeit soft but if you put your hand on someone’s face you are asking for trouble. Inexcusable.
Mick, you must have been watching from Bay 16. From where I saw the game Beni ,looked one of our best.
I will save further comment until watching the replay. I did not calm down on the drive home. The expressway traffic was beautifully light. It was just that the majority of those on it were idiots.

Michael

The tackle from Kaltak was incredibly stupid, not in that it did damage etc but that it’s the style of tackle that gives the awful refs in this league the opportunity to send you off. Ball in a non dangerous area, other bodies around, no major threat and he lunges in all studs showing, at first glance you can see why it’s been given. But this where the MASSIVE issue is with the refs and VAR in this country… EVERYONE watching can see he’s got the ball first and barely caught the player 2nd. They don’t even call the ref over to look at it again multiple times.
there needs to be a complete overhaul of the refereeing standard in this country someone from somewhere outside of here with decades of experience has to come in at seasons end and teach these blokes how to officiate a game of football.
Every
Single
Weekend
There is huge controversy from ref and VAR mistakes. Why are they never held accountable?

Corsair

The tackle from Kaltak was incredibly stupid, not in that it did damage etc but that it’s the style of tackle that gives the awful refs in this league the opportunity to send you off. Ball in a non dangerous area, other bodies around, no major threat and he lunges in all studs showing, at first glance you can see why it’s been given. But this where the MASSIVE issue is with the refs and VAR in this country… EVERYONE watching can see he’s got the ball first and barely caught the player 2nd. They don’t even call the ref over to look at it again multiple times.
there needs to be a complete overhaul of the refereeing standard in this country someone from somewhere outside of here with decades of experience has to come in at seasons end and teach these blokes how to officiate a game of football.
Every
Single
Weekend
There is huge controversy from ref and VAR mistakes. Why are they never held accountable?
You're looking at it from the perspective that they're trying to do the right thing, they're not. You can't get it that wrong that consistently and that predictably. They are cheating and manipulating the game. This was not a coincidence that Ams was VAR and did not overrule a single decision.

marinermick

Mick, you must have been watching from Bay 16. From where I saw the game Beni ,looked one of our best.
I will save further comment until watching the replay. I did not calm down on the drive home. The expressway traffic was beautifully light. It was just that the majority of those on it were idiots.

Watched from the radio box where every second was commented on and we had access to multiple replays.

Corsair

By the way odds for a draw or Welly win were 4-1. CCM win was 1.85-1. Someone with a vested interest made a lot of money.

Tevor

I might just have to do what I did last season and stop watching any a league games and content other than ours. The speed in which those red cards came out says it all, he couldn’t wait for the opportunity and had no intention at all in reviewing his decisions. This league will be dead when the Paramount money runs out, it just can’t survive when it’s so mediocre and of such a poor standard.

crock

Kaltak- stupidity again
We need to sit down with kaltak and say we can't have you keep on getting sent off otherwise it will cost us a spot in top 6 so disipline has to improve

ryan

Can ask a simple question.

Where was the pen first half? where the defender stopped the player not the ball? Honestly I will concede on officiating if someone can explain why that wasn't a pen. Was there even a VAR check?
It seemed like there were no VAR checks for anything. I also thought we had a shout for a handball in the box at one stage but i don't think anything was reviewed.

Ancient Mariner

Sorry Mick my apologies, you may be correct. Comments from emotional live viewing can be misleading. I will review my call with the benefit of replays. Still feeling pissed off. Especially after all the crap tonight, then getting charged $10 for the rail carpark. Apparently Friday night is not part of the weekend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred