• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Sydney / Pre season round 2

swarey

We're right begind the bench, so at times, we may not have the best view, but, you get to hear heaps of stuff that no-one else does, so at times you have to stand up, but hey, PSC, season 4, Lawrie can now say FAAARK along with the rest of of us.....  season 2 & 3 it was still FOOK....

Totally enjoyed today's game,  :vhappy: We''re just far away enough away from Bex to be out of danger.  Farken love DANNY to death, but also love the fact that Bozza is getting a go.....

It's all good from where we sit  :eek:verhead:

:vhappy:GO ALL YOU MARINATORS :vhappy:

voice of reason

fish said:
I have no idea who the man in the middle was but I dont think he will officiate at to many games this season.Some of his decisions were attrocious.

I thought we were under the pump for the first 20 or so and might have gone behind.
Marvellous difference a goal makes to our team, once we scored we controlled a little more and looked cohesive.

I for one am very happy for Bozza and where he is at for his on field performance. He was never going to be dreadful but a few things he did today must instill him with a massive amount of confidence that he is on the way back.

Not sure about Gumps but why is there a need to use him all the time?

The guy in the middle was Chris Beath.  He is on the 4th officials panel and they were obviously giving him a run in the pre-season.  He seemed pretty good, maybe a bit nervous which is understandable.  Some of the fouls he pulled up would probably have been ignored by the seasoned ALeague refs, I think. 
But if he did enough to unsettle Sydney - they got pretty upset with him - that's fine by me!

offtheball

What was the signal the ref made after every free kick. Raised both hands in front of his face and joined fingers together.

Blair

The one thintg that would of mad that game more complete is if alosi the trader was there to suffer on the pitch and if he had taken the penalty

but from wat i saw sydney r goin to choke

the passin game by macca was top class and ahmad attackin bursts were frigan good adrian looks like he can com into the strikers posi and get the job done which is a good change though the game

and bozzzaaa wat a game could go much better som good saves a penalty stop and the way he takes control on the defence is trully top class one i think of the first to do it so it could b a huge plus 4 us
carnt wait to c the season start with a full squad

georgemladenov

offtheball said:
What was the signal the ref made after every free kick. Raised both hands in front of his face and joined fingers together.

Yeah I noticed that as well. I think it might have been a "wait for my whistle" signal or something.

FFC Mariner

Back to work and a day of baiting the SFC members in the office.

Fyfe would have to have put in the worst display by a footballer at BT yesterday, he was truly awful.

Whilst you cant read anything into a PSC game, SFC seemed to be trying to become a passing side and we look to be playing a fast breaking counter attacking style.

Interestingly, Kossies thuggish tactics came out when they realised they were outclassed. I just wonder if they have a poor start how long it will be before the crowd turn on him (more) and maybe he is the HAL coach most likely to get the punt this season unless they can live up to their hype (they cant).

Both sides had a fair few missing but the game showed us that our depth isnt too bad and that SFC are completely rooted if they get a few injuries.

Blackadder

Suprised Kossie hasn't come out and blame the ball for the loss, what was up that they seemed to want it changed at every opportunity.

Sonic_beats_Mario

james_sfc said:
scottmac said:
Atticus Finch said:
Omni said:
Aloi$i injured himself filming the commercial for the A-League, and now that Bozza is here he's only a B-Grade marquee.

As for James' comment, I believe the Cove chant from last season is suitable "What a waste of money"

I think waiting for the season finish might be a better time to judge that.

End of the day a lot of Sydney fans have questioned the signing.

So really anything that gets says is sticks and stones.

Yeah, lets wait until the seasons over to bag Aloi$i or cheer Bozza.

Let those sticks and stones rip! Even hurled abuse will probably screw Aloi$i's shit knee
oh as if you don't love Aloi$i for all he has done for your club last season..please

Why should we love him - he left for one reason and one reason only $$$$$$

Lets be realistic here im sure he doesnt need any more money with the contracts he's had over the years.

He is just selfish he had a great thing going at the Mariners and left. So really he can go get F**ked

LFCMariners

soccersensei said:
Jules said:
marinermick said:
james_sfc said:
THE REF WAS TERRIBLE

+1, the penalty they gave against us was laughable

Yeah, wasn't it 10 yellows ?  At one stage 6 in about 20 minutes...a bit OTT. :yellowcard:

But BOZZA was BEAUTIFUL to watch :eek:verhead: Still got incredible reflexes considering how long he's been away. Boz beating Bling 3-0 - feels sooo good !!

What a way to return to Bluetongue - did anyone else notice the rainbow that came out over the palm trees just before he saved the penalty ?   :)  Or Kossie giving the 4th official a verbal tongue-lashing ?  LOL

This match made me feel so GOOD about the upcoming season - the guys just showed that incredible determination and team spirit they do so well.  Some call it 'grinding'...I just call it brilliant football. Lost my voice from cheering today (and I think plenty of people were cheering Vukes as well, btw - so good to see him back where he belongs). 

Just heard a quote from Kossie on Foxsports :
"I don't think the Central Coast were 3 goals better than us, I think it was Bozza that   made the difference"  :piralaugh: 
Someone PLEASE give the poor guy a reality check !

:goodpost:

Hahaha,
Didn't you just knoooooowwwww Kossie would say that, he's becoming as predictable off field as his tactics on it - Though that said not sure what his tactics were today.

Thats how he started on the path to courting Aloi$i, watch out Bolty, Kossie's eyeing a replacement.

TBF, they maybe could have had a couple, but we almost had another 4 or 5, but mores the point, apart from a 15 minute period in the first half they were completely pwned and if Kossie doesn't know it, heaven help the sky blue fans this year.

Heard Fossie and SBS didn't even show any highlights of our game, but instead he was tossing over Melbourne.

Who's got that excellent footnote on here...
CCM, no one rates us, but we don't care ;D

That would be me. Am going to make it into a banner.

scottmac

Suspended
james_sfc said:
oh as if you don't love Aloi$i for all he has done for your club last season..please

I didn't say anything about last season.

Tell me James, if Corica signed for the mariners next season :vomit: would you wait a season to bag the shite out of him, or would you give him hell as all good supporters should?

S

soccersensei

BJ said:
soccersensei said:
Jules said:
marinermick said:
james_sfc said:
THE REF WAS TERRIBLE

+1, the penalty they gave against us was laughable

Yeah, wasn't it 10 yellows ?  At one stage 6 in about 20 minutes...a bit OTT. :yellowcard:

But BOZZA was BEAUTIFUL to watch :eek:verhead: Still got incredible reflexes considering how long he's been away. Boz beating Bling 3-0 - feels sooo good !!

What a way to return to Bluetongue - did anyone else notice the rainbow that came out over the palm trees just before he saved the penalty ?   :)  Or Kossie giving the 4th official a verbal tongue-lashing ?  LOL

This match made me feel so GOOD about the upcoming season - the guys just showed that incredible determination and team spirit they do so well.  Some call it 'grinding'...I just call it brilliant football. Lost my voice from cheering today (and I think plenty of people were cheering Vukes as well, btw - so good to see him back where he belongs). 

Just heard a quote from Kossie on Foxsports :
"I don't think the Central Coast were 3 goals better than us, I think it was Bozza that   made the difference"  :piralaugh: 
Someone PLEASE give the poor guy a reality check !

:goodpost:

Hahaha,
Didn't you just knoooooowwwww Kossie would say that, he's becoming as predictable off field as his tactics on it - Though that said not sure what his tactics were today.

Thats how he started on the path to courting Aloi$i, watch out Bolty, Kossie's eyeing a replacement.

TBF, they maybe could have had a couple, but we almost had another 4 or 5, but mores the point, apart from a 15 minute period in the first half they were completely pwned and if Kossie doesn't know it, heaven help the sky blue fans this year.

Heard Fossie and SBS didn't even show any highlights of our game, but instead he was tossing over Melbourne.

Who's got that excellent footnote on here...
CCM, no one rates us, but we don't care ;D

That would be me. Am going to make it into a banner.

Excellent ;D

kepo

scottmac said:
james_sfc said:

Tell me James, if Corica signed for the mariners next season :vomit: would you wait a season to bag the shite out of him, or would you give him hell as all good supporters should?
He would never get booed, and he would be treated with respect, as he was grand final scorer, and a champion
he is the silver dragon, and loyal to our club,
besides he got one season left in him.

Sean

georgemladenov said:
offtheball said:

Yeah I noticed that as well. I think it might have been a "wait for my whistle" signal or something.

P1040567.jpg

Peachos

Blackadder said:
Suprised Kossie hasn't come out and blame the ball for the loss, what was up that they seemed to want it changed at every opportunity.
i was reffing a lightning vs illawarra U/11s game, the illawarra coach was blaming me in the first half cause his player slipped over and should have got a penalty, then in the second half he blamed the balls, they lost 3-0 in the end

marinerbhoy

looking forward to watching porter get better and better over the course of the season. he has really sufferred from the lack of youth league setup but seems to be finding his feet again

scottmac

Suspended
james_sfc said:
scottmac said:
james_sfc said:

He would never get booed, and he would be treated with respect, as he was grand final scorer, and a champion
he is the silver dragon, and loyal to our club,
besides he got one season left in him.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Silver Dragon,  :vomit:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member