• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Sydney / Pre season round 2

RADINHO

:vhappy: The mariners are back at Blue Tongue and it's the first home game of the season and i'm excited!  :vhappy:

Tickets are a good price for this game and for me it will cost me $5.00 for gold seat  :thumbup:

These are the ticket prices...

Platinum:

Adult $26.00

Gold:

Adult  $18.00
Family 2 Adults + 2 Child (4-12 Years) $41.00
Child 4-12yrs. Under 4 free on knee $5.00
Concession: Pensioners, NO Seniors $13.00
Student 13-18yrs $10.00

Blue G.A:

Adult  $13.00
Family 2 Adults + 2 Child (4-12 Years) $31.00
Child 4-12yrs. Under 4 free on knee $5.00
Concession: Pensioners, NO Seniors $11.00
Student 13-18yrs $8.00

Marinators:

Adult  $13.00

But i think we will scrape it 2-1 against Syd (yet Tab favours sydney for the A-league this season)

Discuss

trev

i won't be there seeming i have to play at 2.45 but yeah ireckon we should at least draw

RADINHO

*trev* said:
i won't be there seeming i have to play at 2.45 but yeah ireckon we should at least draw

Yea its a shame for people who play sunday games considering how early it starts but i reckon we will win this won

S

soccersensei

Mmmmmm, clouded by the dark side I am....
I want to beat Bling too badly to believe I'm seeing very clearly...
But I think if Jedi and Elrich return we'll take them, but without them
be too close for my liking and probably a draw.

FFC Mariner

Hopefully we will treat it like the pre season trial it is.

Kosmina may well take the opportunity to try to nobble a few of our threats with some of his usual thuggish tactics.

Just looking forward to seeing a game really.

Deej

tbh I don't care too much for the result, like with any game I want to win but fitness and match sharpness is far too valuable!

We need to get a bit of momentum going into Rd 1 but we certainly don't want to be peaking too early (which we certainly aren't at the moment)

I'd be happy to see a decent game and half decent crowd for a pre-season game.

FFC Mariner

Any crowd >$6k will be positive IMHO due to local comps being played and hte fact that Sunday afternoons suck for games

Aden

Im hateing everyones atitude towards this  game..  we have been so succesful in preason cups in the past so why should we stop now..  why should we suddenly just treat it as a trial ..  i think we should aim to always win  everything we can and put our all into everything .  Enjoy a win and be dissapointed with a loss. Not just shrugg our shoulders and jjust say its a trial ..  We  want another trophy in our cabinet  whatever that trophy shall be

FFC Mariner

Aden said:
Im hateing everyones atitude towards this  game..  we have been so succesful in preason cups in the past so why should we stop now..  why should we suddenly just treat it as a trial ..  i think we should aim to always win  everything we can and put our all into everything .  Enjoy a win and be dissapointed with a loss. Not just shrugg our shoulders and jjust say its a trial ..   We  want another trophy in our cabinet  whatever that trophy shall be

fair comment but perhaps a few of us have serious concerns about us in V4 (I sure as hell do) and are preparing ourselves mentally.

Having said that, I am famous for being worried before every game and saying things like "happy with a draw here"

Comes from being a Fulham supporter. Hope is for fools

Bex

Aden said:
Im hateing everyones atitude towards this  game..  we have been so succesful in preason cups in the past so why should we stop now..  why should we suddenly just treat it as a trial ..  i think we should aim to always win  everything we can and put our all into everything .  Enjoy a win and be dissapointed with a loss. Not just shrugg our shoulders and jjust say its a trial ..   We  want another trophy in our cabinet  whatever that trophy shall be

The fact is that the toilet seat and the GF are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pre-season cup. How would you feel if we lost three players to injury for the season at this game? Do you think that sort of committment is smart for a pre-season cup? Of course it isn't.

I want to see the guys get their combinations going and working as a team, but I don't want to see them put their bodies on the line like they would during the A-league season. If that means missing a goal that would win the game then so be it. And I'm not saying thats what happened in Wellington; I didn't see the game and to be honest I doubt thats why they lost over there.

clarence

I share Greenpole's dread over this upcoming season. These pre season games may well turn out an indicator of what's to come.

bulldogmariner

Re: Mariners V Sydney / Pre season round 2
Reply #7 on: Today at 10:12:59 AM Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any crowd >$6k will be positive IMHO due to local comps being played and hte fact that Sunday afternoons suck for games

With the inclusion of possibly Mark Bosnich many people will attend the game and can see crowd pushing 8000 to 10000 with many Sydneysiders making the trip just to see this once greatr player. The local derby also helps this!!!

Paolo

clarence said:
I share Greenpole's dread over this upcoming season. These pre season games may well turn out an indicator of what's to come.
or it could have zero indication of what's to come..... eg both last years finalists in the PSC did not make the 4

Deej

keensy said:
clarence said:
or it could have zero indication of what's to come..... eg both last years finalists in the PSC did not make the 4

Plus the previous 2 years winners were runners up in the GF

RADINHO

bulldogmariner said:
Re: Mariners V Sydney / Pre season round 2
Reply #7 on: Today at 10:12:59 AM Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the inclusion of possibly Mark Bosnich many people will attend the game and can see crowd pushing 8000 to 10000 with many Sydneysiders making the trip just to see this once greatr player. The local derby also helps this!!!

Why would you come for Mark Bosnich? everyone says he would be a great commercial impact but i think likewise. He will make no Impact like Aloisi.

Sym

for f--ks sake boy !!

It's bozzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa farken !!

Mark f--king Bosnich !

RADINHO

Sym said:
for f--ks sake boy !!

It's bozzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa farken !!

Mark f--king Bosnich !

The thing is football had took of 3 years ago but Bosnich played six years ago so all the new football converts don't have a great knowledge of Bosnich while Aloisi's penalty converted all these people to football so there is a huge knowledge of Aloisi and thats why he is so marketable   

mariners4ever

FFS bosnich made alot more difference to australian football than aloi$i ever will

one of the best goalkeepers in the world---------------------------the guy who kicks the penalty to get us to the world cup

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred