• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Queensland / Pre Season Cup Round 3

brett

I kind of think we will win the Pre-Season Cup. We always try the hardest.

To be honest, I'd be happy to miss the final. The less games now the better if that means we have more in the tank for Asia. That's what it's all about.

Arabmariner

Bex said:
I do too, but I would hate to see us miss the PSC final and then also lose against the scum at EAS. Winning can be a habit so got to be careful what we wish for.
The best scenario imo is ....we beat Queensland and Wellington beat Flying Circus.

We win but don't make the final.

Then we can fully concentrate on thumping the Scum on the 15th.

Blackadder

clarence said:
Bex said:
Anyway, this isn't a Kwassie thread, its about the PSC rd 3 against Qld. Go the mariners!!!!

The forum ain't been the same without the "forfaaarkssakeKwassi!" comments occasionally popping up. Maybe we could get someone from YellowFever to link up some quotes over this season, for old time's sake? ;) :thumbup:

If previous form is anything to go by, insert Big Dyl for Kwassie ;)

Peachos

RADINHO said:
still we will beat them and Elrich  is a good player on the weekend my outfield man of the match.
i actually thought Wilkinson or Caceres were, Wilko made a lot of very important tackles and blocks, it wasnt just cause of Bozza we kept a clean sheet

Omni

They're called Queenslan dRoar for a reason - a 0-0 snooze fest.

Nix to win the cup.

S

soccersensei

Arabmariner said:
Bex said:
I do too, but I would hate to see us miss the PSC final and then also lose against the scum at EAS. Winning can be a habit so got to be careful what we wish for.
The best scenario imo is ....we beat Queensland and Wellington beat Flying Circus.

Nix would have to win by 2 with us winning by only 1 or we'd go through on goal difference after thumping the bling wouldn't we?

Also... can't help thinking that the best case scenario is surely that we win PSC, no injuries, 9 day break and then we thrash Newcastle.

Surely one more PSC game will neither make nor break our season...

Bex

True SS, provided we don't incur an injury in that "one more PSC game".

And yes, I like your best case scenario immensely!!!

Peachos

soccersensei said:
Arabmariner said:
Bex said:

Nix would have to win by 2 with us winning by only 1 or we'd go through on goal difference after thumping the bling wouldn't we?

Also... can't help thinking that the best case scenario is surely that we win PSC, no injuries, 9 day break and then we thrash Newcastle.

didnt they scrap last seasons PSC format though, so a wellington win would mean theyd come top, regardless of score?

dru

soccersensei said:
Arabmariner said:
Bex said:

Nix are on 4 points we are on 3 along with Sydney. if we both win they go through. ;)

Teddy Bear

brett said:
I kind of think we will win the Pre-Season Cup. We always try the hardest.

To be honest, I'd be happy to miss the final. The less games now the better if that means we have more in the tank for Asia. That's what it's all about.

The psc is a jinx. Nobody has been crowned champions in the same year as winning the psc

Razorback

Teddy Bear said:

The psc is a jinx. Nobody has been crowned champions in the same year as winning the psc

We've only been playing for 3 seasons. Its not like we have 100 years of history to compete against!

S

soccersensei

dru said:
soccersensei said:
Arabmariner said:
Bex said:

Nix are on 4 points we are on 3 along with Sydney. if we both win they go through. ;)

Thx Dru, my mistake.

Teddy Bear

Razorback said:
Teddy Bear said:

We've only been playing for 3 seasons. Its not like we have 100 years of history to compete against!

Until it is proven otherwise it is still a jinx!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred