• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Queensland / Pre Season Cup Round 3

Alicia

Bex said:
Bearinator said:
I will eat my shirt if we win a game where he starts and finishes on the pitch.....

In season proper

I didnt post my rules, but some others on here know what my rules were

Thats funny, I can't see any "in season proper" anywhere in the actual post where you made that rash statement. You better get to work bribing a few of these so called "others" pretty quick.

;D :piralaugh: :popcorn:

Bex, see my previous post :)

Bear

Pfft, I know what deals I make, if you kids dont belive me, no skin off my back  8)

bikinigirl

. for reference: in relation to this game (in this thread)

Bearinator said:
I might be eating my shirt soon :(

. at least razorback admitted he got it wrong about bozza (no i don't actually want to see anybody eat their shirt)

scottmac

Suspended
Bearinator said:
I will eat my shirt if we win a game where he starts and finishes on the pitch.....

In season proper

I didnt post my rules, but some others on here know what my rules were

And when that happens?
What about the finals?
Maybe the rules need to be stated :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

dru

If we are adding rules to this, then I propose that while Bear is eating his shirt he must be wearing another shirt. After all if any one should be sick from the whole thing it's bear from eating the shirt ,not those watching bear shirtless  :vomit:

T

dru said:
If we are adding rules to this, then I propose that while Bear is eating his shirt he must be wearing another shirt. After all if any one should be sick from the whole thing it's bear from eating the shirt ,not those watching bear shirtless  :vomit:

I believe Alicia suggested we switch from his shirt to edible undies to protect the spectators :)

dru

T said:
dru said:

I believe Alicia suggested we switch from his shirt to edible undies to protect the spectators :)

The problem with that is he will probably want fish to be wearing them at the time.  :p

T

dru said:
T said:
dru said:

The problem with that is he will probably want fish to be wearing them at the time.  :p

:redcard: :redcard: :redcard:

Deej

Given that Gumps could be out injured for a while it probably won't happen any time soon

JamesH

Well according to this Sportal article the Mariners lost... Quality reporting huh? Might be another opportunity for Bear to get out of the shirt eating:
http://sportal.com.au/football-news-display/mariners-suffer-another-injury-blow-53889

From the article:
"Gumprecht looks set to be sidelined for up to three months after suffering a knee injury early in the second half when the Mariners were beaten 2-1 by Queensland in the Pre-Season Cup on Sunday."

Yogi

That's quality Queensland reporting for you...

We deserved to lose after not converting our chances...oh and ***** Craig Moore trying to become the all time record holder for red cards. He misses the first game vs Wellington.

Central just might be darkies to win the comp this year....after QLD! :eek:verhead:

finally retired

Alicia said:
do you only miss one game for a red??
It's a pity FIFA don't instigate a rule that the suspension for a red carded player matches the time a player is out if the red card is for a tackle which causes the injury..........Moore gets 1 week and Gumps is out for possibly two thirds of the season...where's the justice ?  :redcard:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred