• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Poachers FC

priorpeter

We normally have dinner somewhere before the game however there are very limited options on a Tuesday night this time of the year. So that’s a bit disappointing.

Shame the Bon appears to be closed on a Tuesday, and At Baker Street appears to be closed for renovations until Wednesday - but you could give Joe’s Pizza, Pinocchio’s, Bay Rd Brewing, Hotel Gosford, Lyons Den, BBQ Korea, or the Elanora a try! Perhaps the Sailing Club too?

true believer

Shame the Bon appears to be closed on a Tuesday, and At Baker Street appears to be closed for renovations until Wednesday - but you could give Joe’s Pizza, Pinocchio’s, Bay Rd Brewing, Hotel Gosford, Lyons Den, BBQ Korea, or the Elanora a try! Perhaps the Sailing Club too?
big fan of the elanora .book a table

Tevor

Hotel Gosford also under renovations, I’ll look at the others. We like an easy walk to the stadium after dinner. At Baker Street has been a favourite.

priorpeter

Hotel Gosford also under renovations, I’ll look at the others. We like an easy walk to the stadium after dinner. At Baker Street has been a favourite.
Ah damn I didn’t realise - didn’t even look them up!
If you like an easy walk to the stadium and fancy a good pizza, Joe’s Pizza is quality. Bay Rd is a brewery set-up but usually has a good food truck out the front.

turbo

If you like an easy walk to the stadium and fancy a good pizza, Joe’s Pizza is quality. Bay Rd is a brewery set-up but usually has a good food truck out the front.
Second Joes, Bay Rd was difficult with restrictions last time I tried to go but a great drop. Probably would have rocked up to Baker St myself if I hadn’t seen it mentioned here.
Peking Garden at leaguesy still a good feed and open 7 days.

Tevor

Thanks for the extra options, normally it’s easy but seems to be a perfect storm of renovating and closures. Being a Tuesday doesn’t help.

Ads

They did not want to pass it back to Ziggy in the second half.
The others don’t trust his ball skill at all.
Or are well aware he struggles to move it forward.

Wombat

By far our biggest test, they are quite dangerous and should have had a better result against the housos who I think are not that great to be honest. I’m really looking forward to seeing how we handle the hype of two wins and their game plan.

We normally have dinner somewhere before the game however there are very limited options on a Tuesday night this time of the year. So that’s a bit disappointing.

92 Thai or the new Thai on the corner, within 20yrds of 92 Thai. BBQ Korea is excellent but Mapo Galbi (also Korean BBQ) is better. Quality thai (saifon) at North Gosso opposite Mercedes.

Also Chinese in the Leagues or opp station at Cha Cha's.

Wombat

Pretty sure Hotel Gosford is open for food. The reno's are nearly done.

Forum Phoenix

From our showings so far. I think wanderers will need to take their chances or we can do them or get a draw.

Expect Clisby to be targeted again.
DDS to start.
I really like having Bouman, Casella and Smylie to come on and cause problems.

I’m keen to see Alou get back on the scoresheet. I reckon he will.

midfielder

Having watched the Poachers & Flying Circus toady me thinks the level of attack will be increased over our first two games...

One weakness I noticed with both sides and perhaps its because its early in the season... BUT ... when the broke fast in attack from deep inside their half, their backs did not move up quickly to close the space between the front line and back line... it was something that drove me mad when Okon was here...

Meaning lost ball played to the midfield should find players in space running at retreating backs...

Pirate Pete

Ahhh Tuesday’s, the ultimate night for a game of... wait.

I have to take work off to make the game. Families will struggle, 3k crowd my guess. Anything else would be a surprising effort.
My shift ends at 7. But we can go when we've finished our courier run.
Hopefully I'll be finished by 6.30 or so. Quick change, rush down the hill from Kariong.
(but not too quick cos the cops hide on the back road) and I'll be there by 7.05.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred