• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Poachers FC

Insertnamehere

Years ago I competed a """ Masters in Taxation Law""" anywho in the final year we had to write a 20K plus words on a single topic of taxation.

This was in 1989, so I wrote my thing on """" Expenditure Taxes""" i.e. a GST .... anywho before I started I was against it but over the course of the year it took to write and then deliver to a large group ... I said it was something we needed to do ...

But every line almost referenced and cited ....

One guy quoted some references and they could not be found and it turned out he made them up ... must admit was similarly tempted..
Not gonna lie but that sounds exceedingly dry content.

Forum Phoenix

omg, f**k APA and f**k whichever boring overpaid irrelevant little committee of erectile dysfunction sits around and constantly decides to tweak the rules. I mean, go do something useful with your life, f**king hell.

Ohhh, this year it's incredibly important that, contrary to every other year, we DO NOT use a full stop after the 2nd-level heading for tables. What? No, I didn't say to use that rule for figures, you fool! This is civilisation we're talking about!!!

Important things, amirite.

Need to lie down now, thanks Pete :vhappy:
???

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Xo73UT.jpg

true believer

drive-by's went up another gear tonight .this will be a real test for us .
the scum we're ordinary .they played yuel down their left and he was half the player of last week .
Mauragis was a candle in the wind as well.

lots of work for staj

Last edited:

turbo

drive-by's went up another gear tonight .this will be a real test for us .
There were weaknesses there for WSW to be exploited, Yule and Najjarine did a good job of highlighting some of them but the wanderers were dangerous going forward & in tight spaces. Will be a test for us but one I think we can rise to.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Harvard Gatton

I will also accept:

WCO
(Wombat Combat Online)

CPOS
(Captain Pissed Off Style)

FFC
(Fully Fledged Cynicism)

BGW
(bikini Girl Witticisms)

MMGR
(middy mid glass rambles)

RRO
(Recky Raw Opinions)

AMR
(Ancient Mariner Rhyming)

etc...

But if you cite Fox or secret agent you will be banned for sharing fake news,
how good is RRO! nudge nudge wink wink ..say no more

true believer

all the new lads at training . sounds like we'll only see limited minutes
from them . it's nice not to be under pressure to get them on .

Michael

all the new lads at training . sounds like we'll only see limited minutes
from them . it's nice not to be under pressure to get them on .

I reckon we’ll see 15-20minutes from 2/3 of them, most likely Urena and Janota, in the next match and build from there.
Urena is probably the most crucial to get fit and sharp we need him up to instead of matty.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

We're in a really good position to take WSW on. Good that we're able to introduce these visa players in the right way rather than just throw them on and disrupt the team because they're desperate. They'll still have to earn their start.
Couldn't begin to say how Sydney will go, but the fitness and conditioning team have done an amazing job so between that and our depth (did I just say that?) I'm not worried about the short turnaround.

Holy shit, how's all that for a change of sentiment....been a long time since we were able to talk like this.....

Tevor

We're in a really good position to take WSW on. Good that we're able to introduce these visa players in the right way rather than just throw them on and disrupt the team because they're desperate. They'll still have to earn their start.
Couldn't begin to say how Sydney will go, but the fitness and conditioning team have done an amazing job so between that and our depth (did I just say that?) I'm not worried about the short turnaround.

Holy shit, how's all that for a change of sentiment....been a long time since we were able to talk like this.....
By far our biggest test, they are quite dangerous and should have had a better result against the housos who I think are not that great to be honest. I’m really looking forward to seeing how we handle the hype of two wins and their game plan.

We normally have dinner somewhere before the game however there are very limited options on a Tuesday night this time of the year. So that’s a bit disappointing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred