• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Poachers FC

pjennings

My prediction is for us to be 1-1 with 20min to go, and Urena comes on and scored a winner. Shows we had a strong squad but marquees make the difference, and instantly makes him a club favourite by scoring a winner against the poachers on debut.
Change it to 0-0 with 20 minutes to go and Birraz getting another clean sheet.

true believer

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1. Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 3. Lewis MILLER, 4. Joshua NISBET, 5. Stefan NIGRO, 6. Gianni STENSNESS, 8. Oliver BOZANIC (c), 10. Daniel DESILVA, 11. Jack CLISBY, 12. Marco UREÑA, 14. Daniel BOUMAN, 15. Kye ROWLES, 19. Matt SIMON, 20. Adam PEARCE (gk), 21. Ruon TONGYIK, 23. Dan HALL, 25. Matthew HATCH, 26. Jaden CASELLA, 29. Alou KUOL, 30. Jordan SMYLIE, 32. Max BALARD

**2-4 to be omitted**

Ins: 12. Marco UREÑA (Out of Quarantine), 23. Dan HALL (Promoted)

i like it. just urena in case we need a little more fire power .
with the binge friday . kuol to play 90 minutes tuesday and maybe 45 friday again .

Last edited:

turbo

Do the electronic membership cards work scanned from phones? I know the email says they don't but is that just to avoid to showing everyone how to open a PDF on their phone at the gate?

midfielder

I am just going to take my email to the membership desk and they give you a ticket or thats been the case the last two years

Melange

@Capn Gus Bloodbeard yep, me too.

The excitement has been fed by a steady stream of Instagram posts by the Mariners... Just little stuff, but enough to whet the appetite! Good stuff!

I'm not as neutral on Ziggy as Staj and Matty have been. Don't mind him leaving the club, it was a mutual arrangement, but his statements afterwards that he's a winner implied our boys don't have that mentality.

Ziggy to give away a pen while desperately reaching out to push Alou/Cassella off balance after they've burned him for the umpteenth time.

shipwreck

Our game plan appears to be knock it around the back alot. I'm assuming we want to tire out their sore legs?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred