• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Adelaide

priorpeter

Sadly, it's been in our hands since the start of February and we've almost ballsed it up. We shouldn't fear either Adelaide or Wellington.

Too true. I'll be broadcasting commentary of the Brisbane game over the megaphone this week.

dibo

So well be supporting the Mariners and cheering on the scum at the same time :vomit:

I'm OK with it, because they need to win to shore up a top 6 spot, and will hate themselves along the way. Mixing longing and self-loathing will surely crush their wee minds.

pjennings

We get a win - Roar draw with the scum - we win the plate this weekend.

Next week - Sydney beat the scum - they miss out on 6 - everybody happy!!

Wombat

Sick of shit topics. Back to football.

I think Arnie has no choice here but to play Amini and Rogic. We must attack. Rogic seems the only player likely to score ATM so Musti to go into DM and Hutch onto the left. Bozanic to the bench. Bernie and Kwas up front.

Strange formation.

More logical formation would be Hutch DM, Amini AM and Rogic and Bernie/Kwas up front.

Wombat

My starting 11.

Matty
Bojic Wilko Dutchy Rose
WeeMac Hutcho Bozanic
Amini or Rogic
Sutton Bernie

Subs:
Sainsbury, McBreen ,Kwas and Keeper

or Amini AM
and Rogic upfront with either Sutton or Bernie

true believer

i'll go for a look if you'd like. but you should be up to that on your own fruition

Group:
Members Posts:
223 Joined:
14-February 11 Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

Even though Musti is clearly unfit, we look a better side with him on the pitch

i think with all the trouble where having scoring goals . i think we should start playing rogic at striker
and amni behind .they are the best shooters in the club and need the most possible minutes on the park.
thats the best combination i see with sutton or mcbreen .
kaws is ordinary and was lucky not to get a red card .i'd be handing his shirt to duke

This post has been edited by true believer: 08 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

ExiledMariner

Well I can't say I'm confident. We should win this week and just have to hope the Scum can take points from the Roar because they're practically guaranteed a win against the Goldy next week.

It'll be a cracking 1 v 2 if we can get the away leg out of the way first up.

pjennings

Well I can't say I'm confident. We should win this week and just have to hope the Scum can take points from the Roar because they're practically guaranteed a win against the Goldy next week.
It'll be a cracking 1 v 2 if we can get the away leg out of the way first up.

I can see the Roar dropping to 4th - following this scenario - a lot of ifs and buts - but also quite possible.

First of all I think Roar will have their Asian travel on their mind and will drop some points this weekend. If that happens a win for us will guarantee the plate.

If that happens we will play in the ACL at home knowing we can't be beaten and will be able to play our best team and hopefully a win. Having then won the plate backing up in Wellington after that might be problematic and the Nix may well win.

Perth have Gold Coast and Victory and could well end up with a further 6 points.

If this all transpires then the table could look like

CCM 27 14 6 7 48
Nix 27 14 4 9 46
Glory 27 14 4 9 46
Roar 26 12 8 6 44

with a dispirited Brisbane, having missed out on the plate, still to play the derby at Skilled against a team that potentially is in front of close to their largest crowd and would love nothing more than to take further points off them.

ExiledMariner

I'd love for it to work out that way.

If the scum get a win against Brisbane this week and we seal it against Adelaide I think I'll head down to the Goldy to offer some support to the locals.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred