• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

priorpeter

Based on his Instagram it looks like Dukey is moving on from Japan. Would LOVE to have him back.

I’ve heard his missus is keen to move back to the UK, daresay he’s probably looking at options over there. If not, I could see him going to WSW.

garlo

I’ve heard his missus is keen to move back to the UK, daresay he’s probably looking at options over there. If not, I could see him going to WSW.
Yeah that’s a really good point PP! Good for him if he can pick something up over there - maybe good for the Roos too!

Charlie1

Hold on everyone yes losing is not fun we all want to win. Call my optimistic or a idiot but we made 4 major signings in the off season.
Aspro - out injured
Ross M - out injured
Oar - out injured
Camero - out injured
Ok these signings are not as good as most clubs but take 4 major signings out of any club and they will struggle. We have shown we can match it with teams and when we get these boys back hopefully good results will come.

shipwreck

Good times will come again, might take years but it will come, maybe the best player to ever play for the mariners is playing Under 11s for Wyong right now.

Wombat

I think he would have had a couple against sydney
Good times will come again, might take years but it will come, maybe the best player to ever play for the mariners is playing Under 11s for Wyong right now.

Is he a keeper?? Put him straight in!

Wombat

He is a good player young Hope. As long as he is not looking for Bob Hope because MC would probably sign him.

localpom

I think we have been unnecessarily messing with the line up too often but with Aspro on the way back i wouldn't mind seeing what Cisse can do alongside Aiden and pushing Tommy H (if he is staying) up to the 10 role. So....

..............................BK..........................
...Millar.......Aspro......Rowles....Clisby..
.............Aiden.............Cisse.................
......................Tommy H........................
.....Weemac.......Matty.............Connor..

Big Al

I think we have been unnecessarily messing with the line up too often but with Aspro on the way back i wouldn't mind seeing what Cisse can do alongside Aiden and pushing Tommy H (if he is staying) up to the 10 role. So....

...Millar.......Aspro......Rowles....Clisby..
.............Aiden.............Cisse.................
.....Weemac.......Matty.............Connor..
I agree with the messing around but I think that was necessary to find who belongs.

I’d like us to continue with the back 3/5. It’s been pretty good. The goals have been long bombs and a stupid penalty otherwise the defence has done its job it’s the midfield who have let them down.

Aspro also needs at least another month of NYL. Don’t push him to hard to early.

On his return go
Aspro Cisse Rowles
And am Happy (can’t believe I’m saying this) for McGing to be on the Right until Aspro is fit.

Cisse as a DM would just be another Melling

Cricko_086

I’m sorry but I have missed the reasons why tom isn’t playing. Can someone fill me in please?

I’m with Big Al with Cisse. But Aiden needs to do better also! He is better than what he has showed recently (higher expectations cause I also follow burnley)

But also let’s say we get the midfield working. Do we have the players up front to finish? Recently it’s the service upfront that can be used as a excuse.

(Was at a Christmas party for the wsw game so my take on that is a little off so apologies if that reflects on my comment)

localpom

I agree with the messing around but I think that was necessary to find who belongs.

I’d like us to continue with the back 3/5. It’s been pretty good. The goals have been long bombs and a stupid penalty otherwise the defence has done its job it’s the midfield who have let them down.

Aspro also needs at least another month of NYL. Don’t push him to hard to early.

On his return go
Aspro Cisse Rowles
And am Happy (can’t believe I’m saying this) for McGing to be on the Right until Aspro is fit.

Cisse as a DM would just be another Melling
To be fair we haven't seen what Cisse can do as DM. Think we are missing a presence there that no one in the squad can currently fill. With Aspro back we have 3 or 4 CB's that can do a job.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So Macca out for at least 5 weeks...has J Muzz ankle come good ? Cause his about the only striker we got left with any kinda of goal tally from recent times (yeh yeh, I know it was for Apia but golden boot is golden boot) I mean Captain Coastie is just running around stepping on toes and growling at every TNUC, (although he did arse one with his knee recently)...can we get a injury reserve for Macca if Muzz ain’t ready?

midfielder

I am starting to become disillusioned with the team, coach and systems...

Me thinks we are somewhat over doing the physical side of things....

More important for me is our inability to either hold the ball, and maintain pressure on other sides.

The midfield is very often out of position

My starting team when fit would look like this.

...Millar.......Aspro......Cissee....Rowles..
.............Aiden.............Golec.................
.....Kerekis .......Hoole / Corey / McDonald............Pain...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred