• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 13 - 2017- 2018

Big Al

Fab will be missed by the fans, he could electrify the joint had a little show man a little lovo in him but that right mix.

He would have been good with better players around.

So do we leave a spot open so we can bring him back so we can hit the salary floor? Oh no I didn't say that did I. Just joking (I hope).

He was clearly not focused early in the year and struggled with adapting to Paulo? Think he came good late as well, not perfect but more of the old fab.

We will be attractive if when the Aussie passport comes through but fab may love the cash to much

Big Al

It`s one thing for a coach to have a squad picked out in his head, it`s totally a different thing to get that squad on the park.
Okon will struggle to attract the players he wants.
We cannot match the big clubs for spending even if we spend to the cap, some of the big clubs spend triple the cap with marquee deals etc (all supposedly within the rules).
Now with 3 of our top 5 players gone & Monty (our best player) seemly teetering on the brink, what is going to be the lure?
It`s not going to be money, the community club idea has gone out the window, our once strong club spirit left with Hutcho & we have an untested coach with one year`s experience trying (for the first time) to build a team out of the remnants of the 8th placed club.
Forgive my scepticism but next season isn`t going to be much better than this one.
Then we have to re-sign Okon for the rebuild to continue, he`ll want an upgrade we can`t afford, then the cycle starts again.

I hope I`m wrong.
But for mine, I think among the present chaos we "need" Monty to provide the stability.
Monty is our version of a child with its dummy, we just all feel better with him but it's becoming clear mum and dad are about to make us go cold turkey

Reactions: adz

Big Al

last nights game shows us we need a good no 1 GK.

Some great saves last night that kept both clubs in the game (all 3 made key saves).

Would we take Theo? Played well last night and Roar have Young already signed but prefer Theo. He is unsigned at the moment

scottmac

Suspended
I'd take Theo in a heartbeat
Complete and utter c**t. Never ever ever. Give yourself an uppercut. Can save a ball. Can't do anything else other than run off that f**king big mouth of his
Also he is Theoklitos. Remember that time he let in 7 goals os in one of the worst ever performances from a gk then changed his name to try and get away from it

shipwreck

Complete and utter c**t. Never ever ever. Give yourself an uppercut. Can save a ball. Can't do anything else other than run off that f**king big mouth of his
Also he is Theoklitos. Remember that time he let in 7 goals os in one of the worst ever performances from a gk then changed his name to try and get away from it

Well he just got his team into a semi final and we are talking about Kennedy and Reddy... so I'll save the uppercut in case Reddy does actually sign in which case I'll use it on Okon.

pjennings

Theo statistically is the third best HAL keeper behind Maty and Danny for keepers that have played 25 or more games. Mitch Langerak slots in between Maty and Danny but only played 22 games for Victory. Eugene slots in just after him.

He has won 5 Grand finals and 4 Premierships. I have never heard a teammate within Australia having a problem with him and he has been long term first choice with two of the most successful HAL teams. He obviously has nothing to offer us.

Reddy on the other hand is only ahead of Redmayne, Moss, Pasfield, Ivan, Duncan and Izzo. Given time I'm sure that Izzo will easily surpass him.

Wombat

The freak at Erina Fair in a blackXR6 with Green P's. Ramming his car into shopping trolleys at full speed.
The wife told me not to get involved......get involved???......I thought I was witnessing another episode where he was going to start using his car to ram people.

I'm tipped he was "gone". f**king ice freaks

pjennings

Still plenty to happen. Decisions yet to be made (or announced) on Galloway, Adelson, Poscoliero, Montgomery, Appiah-Kubi, Neill, Faty and Tavares and there is also the possibility of mutual termination.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred