• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 11 - 2015/2016

nearlyyellow

I can't say that I've taken much notice of Regan on the field. He's almost ( ;) ) a local so he would probably be a fit here. @dibo in Regan's case maybe the scum brush won't leave any mark on him? What's the consensus about his play? Good? Or does he do the little Ando dance before unloading? If he does it would be like for like and not worth the slice of our cap. ;)

sydmariner

he's a scummer so i really couldn't give 2 squirts of piss about where he goes as long as we don't sign him

style_cafe

I can't say that I've taken much notice of Regan on the field. He's almost ( ;) ) a local so he would probably be a fit here. @dibo in Regan's case maybe the scum brush won't leave any mark on him? What's the consensus about his play? Good? Or does he do the little Ando dance before unloading? If he does it would be like for like and not worth the slice of our cap. ;)

I quite like Regan & Virgilli, both quality young players that would fit nicely into our side.

Wombat

Regan is a very very average player. Slightly more mobile than Anderson but with slightly less talent.

dibo

I sincerely hope Mr Walmsley is capable of making decisions based on more professional grounds.
Me too, so I hope he'd look to the fact that he's ill-disciplined and a pretty ordinary user of the ball.

I think Anderson has some potential to improve, but I don't think Regan does, and Anderson doesn't have the discipline issues. Regan's an experienced player but that doesn't get him over the line. After all, Zenon Caravella is experienced too but 10 years of experience producing f**k all isn't enough to sell him to me.

I can't imagine why we'd go near Regan when there are bound to be other better options available.

Spacks

I think Wilko's contract is up soon.

I don't mind regan, he's got a fire that Ando lacks and he's comfortable on the ball which Ando isn't.

dibo

He's had a shocking season, no doubt. I've been less than impressed with his on-field application more than once this year. I don't think he's a great player.

But I do think he's better than a player who's been ordinary for years and this season even got in a fight with his own teammates at training.

VicMariner

Boy, I'm looking forward to some fresh faces from Everton instead of recycling uninspiring players from our bitter rivals just up the road.

We need to compete with players like Khalfallah and Finkler.
Newcastle cast offs are not going to cut it.

MC needs to open his cheque book and get serious.

Not holding my breath...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred