• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2020-2021

Melange

Signings have started to be announced, Davila to Cows, rumour of Devlin to the tards, rumours of exits from Roar.

Have we got our key players re-signed? Anyone have the current list with contract expiries?

Wombat

Signings have started to be announced, Davila to Cows, rumour of Devlin to the tards, rumours of exits from Roar.

Have we got our key players re-signed? Anyone have the current list with contract expiries?

They mentioned it on the Podcast. It was like only 5 or 6 players.

pjennings

Look at the first post. With Kuol going we only have Bozanic, Miller, Nisbet & Stensness for next season. We probably have signed others - just haven't been announced

turbo

agree, he’s resurrected himself here through trust from the coaching staff. You’d hope he’d repay that faith.
Not just about repaying faith, he's had good stints before and fallen off. IMO it's in his best interests to stay here in the environment that helped him gain form for at least another season to solidify his starting status. Looking at our roster there's no reason why we shouldn't be able to make a reasonable offer for a starting CB.

Unless there's other factors like family involved the risk and reward for leaving CCM doesn't quite stack up right now. We aren't the wooden spooning team we had been so we should be able to refine rather than rebuild. I would hope that gives more confidence to sign on for longer.

Matt--Simon

How are the Champions League spots decided this year? I assume city have qualified by becoming premiers
How are the other spots decided?

pjennings

FFA Cup winner - 1 spot
1st qualifier - GF winner
2nd qualifier yet TBA - either 2nd on the ladder or GF loser.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Re Ray GATT on twitter
So next season Kuol gone, Danny de Silva as well....who else? Just when things look up, you cop this....the owner doesn’t give a flying about the Mariners. Wouldn’t blame Staj if he walks too.

So, no DDS for the derby ....punishment dumping for going to the bulls maybe ?

scottmac

Suspended
Re Ray GATT on twitter
So next season Kuol gone, Danny de Silva as well....who else? Just when things look up, you cop this....the owner doesn’t give a flying about the Mariners. Wouldn’t blame Staj if he walks too.

No he is injured. I saw him limping last game after going for a ball in the attacking box and making contact with another player

turbo

Re Ray GATT on twitter

DDS isn’t a must sign player. At his best fantastic but hot and cold as we know all too well. If his demands are too high then we need to be willing to let him go and look for another attacking player for that wing. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the way it went down, still wanted but with tight purse strings perhaps not the best bang for buck.

marinermick

. i thought it was 1 spot for the premiership, half a spot for runner up and half a spot for the cup. nothing for the GF winner

. but i'm too grumpy at the moment to look

Definitely three spots - one automatic and two qualifying. Just not sure how they are allocated.

Ancient Mariner

If anyone thought we were keeping DDS after this year, they were dreaming.
Bulls have money and probably a salary cap dispensation for their first two years.
We are in limbo between owners.
DDS was probably offered $500,000 front loaded over a couple of years.
Impossible to resist.
Be prepared for more going. It is time to be realistic.
Hopefully we get a new owner with money who can fill the holes.

Forum Phoenix

God I hate signings for next season being announced during the current season. Absolutely f**ks with my chi. Let the pain start in the off season so I can wholeheartedly support the players in my bloody team.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred