• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2020-2021

Michael

Great pick up of former LAFC player Marcos Urena, he should do well for you guys this season

I believe his quality will shine in this league. Amazingly some people overrate the quality here.
A bloke with the CV of Urena doesn’t just walk into those clubs. Ability got him there, yeah ofcourse he didn’t bang double figures every year or even at all at a couple teams. But he’ll be used to playing in hot humid conditions and his technical ability will shine through. I’m not saying golden boot, but he’ll make us a lot better.
Very decent pick up

Tevor

I believe his quality will shine in this league. Amazingly some people overrate the quality here.
A bloke with the CV of Urena doesn’t just walk into those clubs. Ability got him there, yeah ofcourse he didn’t bang double figures every year or even at all at a couple teams. But he’ll be used to playing in hot humid conditions and his technical ability will shine through. I’m not saying golden boot, but he’ll make us a lot better.
Very decent pick up
It only takes 4 or 5 to win our golden boot, that’s right you are referring to the AL golden boot. Might be tough for Simon to win it this season.

Michael

I don’t think he’s particularly interested in playing these days. No doubt he’s had a few offers and still missing.

he’s doing his best viduka impersonation that’s for sure.
Same with Nathan Burns. What is it with Aussie players never announcing retirement and just fading off.

Corsair

Just watched Urena top 10 goals on youtube. He looks like he can get on the end of crosses and he can finish. Strange he doesn't have more goals.... even so bit more excited now.

If we can give this guy decent service he looks like he'll put them away.

LAFC Aus

Just watched Urena top 10 goals on youtube. He looks like he can get on the end of crosses and he can finish. Strange he doesn't have more goals.... even so bit more excited now.

Watching him play for LAFC he only scored 1 goal but was denied alot by brilliant keeping. He is always hungry for goals

turbo

I watched a couple and what struck me was his positioning and movement. It’s been a while since we’ve had a forward getting in good positions and making runs or putting space on the defender when needed.

Coastalraider

I’m hopeful that with the other visa signings and Ollie he will get decent quality service.
But again the fact these guys aren’t here for preseason means we won’t get the full benefit, or give them a fair chance to impact the season.

Forum Phoenix

I think the change in the draw helps. Gives the new guys more time to settle into things.
Yeah as a ccm fan hoping to see us come good, agree. As a football lover, I’m spewing about a 16 day gap - also wondering why they couldn’t fit MacArthur anywhere more reasonably into that gap than just 72 hours later. Presuming it’s too accomodate the other Sydney clubs. I hope their rosters are equally brutal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred