• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2020-2021

Corsair

shame about Djuric but his fitness had dropped off big time over the season... that might say more about our training than his commitment. He did have a few injuries though.

turbo

josh bingham scored 2 goals is he worth a re look.

I don’t think the club can afford to revisit previous players unless they’ve been outstanding and really knocking on the door demanding a shot. He’s 25 now which isn’t too late but we have Muzz and Matty on the books neither is an ideal starting striker. Then you have other youth prospects looking to grab some minutes when the opportunity comes up. The fans will look to them with optimism rather than feeling like another round of recycling.

Michael

I'd rather Kuol, Tsekenis or Awaratife get a run over someone who has already failed at AL level

100% agree
The attacking talent in the academy is blindingly obvious. Add to your 3 the likes of Hatch, Cahill, Katsoulis, Balard and Khoury who showed a bit. Kyle Johnson has been in the system awhile and I think he’s one of the ones at that stupid age limit now.
I hope Dan Hall doesn’t get the Glassock treatment.
I’ve been saying it for years now, the best aleague squad is one where you go big on your starting 11 and every back up player per position should be a young talent. Whilst I’d probably agree over the last few years we haven’t had that possibility with our youth boys, how could anyone argue now?
I’m 100% confident this is our new golden crop to perhaps rival the Maty, Bernie, duke, sains, fitzy etc crop

pjennings

100% agree
The attacking talent in the academy is blindingly obvious. Add to your 3 the likes of Hatch, Cahill, Katsoulis, Balard and Khoury who showed a bit. Kyle Johnson has been in the system awhile and I think he’s one of the ones at that stupid age limit now.
I hope Dan Hall doesn’t get the Glassock treatment.
I’ve been saying it for years now, the best aleague squad is one where you go big on your starting 11 and every back up player per position should be a young talent. Whilst I’d probably agree over the last few years we haven’t had that possibility with our youth boys, how could anyone argue now?
I’m 100% confident this is our new golden crop to perhaps rival the Maty, Bernie, duke, sains, fitzy etc crop

Since the Jets are having problems maybe we can help them out by getting a loan for Bernie for the season.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So the season starts December....and how many first team we got signed ?....12 ....best get a move on with the hiring , don’t need another fkn season of half cooked kids trying their hardest

Tim

A few good announcements Over the next week sounds promising but if we have re-signed Ziggy, why have we not announced him??

Drew

Sad to see him go, wish him all the best for the future, the Indian league is quickly becoming the new a-league with so many of our players going there, it’s gonna be a very weird a-league season with a reduced cap, probably not many visa players and lots of young players I would assume,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred