• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

priorpeter

Hasn't he already? Fairly sure he posted it on Twitter and someone here linked it

Posted that he’s leaving but he hasn’t publicly announced where he’s going. Was mentioned earlier in this thread where he’s off to.
MacArthur were after him earlier, and more recently the jets were in his ear but thankfully he’s not heading there.
Gutted to see him leave, amazing ‘keeper and a f**king quality bloke.

Michael

So Tommy is officially gone to Macarthur at the end of the season. He has served us well despite the lack of goals, he’s been a real pro and I personally greatly appreciate him and trust he’ll still perform for us till he leaves.
He is, along with DDS, our top earner. And whilst it’s arguably blow there is a massive opportunity for staj to get in a superb replacement whether it’s a visa or aussie.

Coastalraider

So Tommy is officially gone to Macarthur at the end of the season. He has served us well despite the lack of goals, he’s been a real pro and I personally greatly appreciate him and trust he’ll still perform for us till he leaves.
He is, along with DDS, our top earner. And whilst it’s arguably blow there is a massive opportunity for staj to get in a superb replacement whether it’s a visa or aussie.
Agree.

As you say, the real outcome of this can only be measured once next years recruiting is done.

turbo

Macarthur’s first ever signing and it gets announced by the Mariners
They wont be happy and perhaps comes across a bit salty doing so but ultimately if the people involved kept quiet the club wouldnt have to address anything.

Wonder if anything will come of the Jedinak rumours. Weird they havent got him locked in and parading him around as their first signing and captain if he's still on the cards.

Michael

I wonder if Jedi isn’t already in a retired mindset? Same as Nathan Burns?
And what about Spiranovic?
I’d throw Tommy’s wage and then some at Spiranovic

Big Al

How can he?

Our Youth keeper is excellent (Munford). Our cheap arse pikey reserve got a 2 year contract so what are we suppossed to do??
Who knows mate, might need to ask the YA boys who seem to get on well with him.

Could be a chance to play and get some money.

Needs game time at a senior level so can’t argue but interesting timing with us not having locked down any keepers for next year.

Is he eligible for NPL for us this year?

It’s hard spot to make it at. Only one keeper can play and you can’t move to another position to get game time.

Don’t know anything of Zenden but seems to have done well as a junior so good luck to him.

LAFC Aus

Hey guys. I run the LAFC Australia twitter page. And just wanted to say thanks for letting Sam go over for a trial.

Also I wouldn't be to surprised if Sam Silvera isn't back for the Brisbane Roar game. LAFC has a friendly against Penarol on Saturday 26th at 2:30pm AEDT.

Sam_Kelso

Hey guys. I run the LAFC Australia twitter page. And just wanted to say thanks for letting Sam go over for a trial.

Also I wouldn't be to surprised if Sam Silvera isn't back for the Brisbane Roar game. LAFC has a friendly against Penarol on Saturday 26th at 2:30pm AEDT.
Do you think they would give him a chance ?

turbo

Missing two matches might be taking the piss. Brisbane is an important game for us in sorting out the bottom half of the table and we need all our players available. I can understand wanting to see him in person before paying a fee (shouldn’t be let go for free) but a week should be enough for a player who is currently fit and in season.

LAFC Aus

Missing two matches might be taking the piss. Brisbane is an important game for us in sorting out the bottom half of the table and we need all our players available. I can understand wanting to see him in person before paying a fee (shouldn’t be let go for free) but a week should be enough for a player who is currently fit and in season.
It's not confirmed that he will miss the Roar game. If he has a great trial this week I wouldn't be surprised if he stays for the friendly.

Shaun Mielekamp

Sam should be back well before the Brisbane match as there is no plans for him to be in the friendly match mentioned.

Thanks for jumping on the forum though LAFC Aus I am sure plenty of CCM fans would love to know more about the new franchise as it is an exciting one for sure.

LAFC Aus

Sam should be back well before the Brisbane match as there is no plans for him to be in the friendly match mentioned.

Thanks for jumping on the forum though LAFC Aus I am sure plenty of CCM fans would love to know more about the new franchise as it is an exciting one for sure.
G'day Shaun. Thanks for letting Sam go for a trial. Having been to multiple games in the short 2 season of LAFC including their very first game away to Seattle, when I had seen him on the practice sheet I had to pop in to see what everyone was saying and hopefully spread the Black and Gold LAFC love to the central coast.

neverwozza

Geez just had a look at their website and Youtube is their shirt sponsor. I bet you wish you had the kind of cash they would be chucking at them. It would almost make your job easy :).

LAFC Aus

Geez just had a look at their website and Youtube is their shirt sponsor. I bet you wish you had the kind of cash they would be chucking at them. It would almost make your job easy :).

Just wait till Feb 6th when the new season Jersey is released at the New York fashion show .... They also have Target (USA and Australian targets are different but same logo) as a sponsor on the arm. The stadium is amazing with the whole area thats the supporters section is in is all safe standing with 4 capo stands. The place gets jumping.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami