• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

Ozhammer

It’s not like the club can afford to be overly precious or choosy but DDS needs to stop living off a reputation that his play no longer warrants.

A season putting his nose to the grindstone might be the making of him but there wouldn’t be many fans who have forgotten that he refused to play in that infamous F3 derby at the end of season before last, so he will have a lot of bridge-building to do.

Michael

Okay so with the club just now announcing Ingham, DDS, Majok and silvera. Staj has 100% met with DDS and come to the decision that he’ll be of use to the squad. So on paper #10 is sorted.... whether we like it or not.
Now.... I, like many of you, am still pretty bloody salty with DDS after the way he treated us and the club in the Okon aftermath. It’s going to take a fair bit to forgive him. BUT, theoretically, if he shows that hunger and quality he showed in his season with us and adds consistency and goals... that would do it. Will it happen? I reckon not. I hope that it does though, because we’re literally stuck with him. No one will pay for him after last season. You can call this his last chance I think.

Ingham, at 25, on paper.... I think we can expect him to be a starting winger. I’m willing to give him the wait and see approach. He does have the tools, it’ll come down to his own mentality.

Majok. Not happy with this. At all. A youth boy should’ve been promoted instead of wasting money on Majok. What’s Charles M’Bombwa got to do for a contract?

Silvera. I’ll be honest, I know nothing of him. Does anyone have any info?

Wombat

Okay so with the club just now announcing Ingham, DDS, Majok and silvera. Staj has 100% met with DDS and come to the decision that he’ll be of use to the squad. So on paper #10 is sorted.... whether we like it or not.
Now.... I, like many of you, am still pretty bloody salty with DDS after the way he treated us and the club in the Okon aftermath. It’s going to take a fair bit to forgive him. BUT, theoretically, if he shows that hunger and quality he showed in his season with us and adds consistency and goals... that would do it. Will it happen? I reckon not. I hope that it does though, because we’re literally stuck with him. No one will pay for him after last season. You can call this his last chance I think.

Ingham, at 25, on paper.... I think we can expect him to be a starting winger. I’m willing to give him the wait and see approach. He does have the tools, it’ll come down to his own mentality.

Majok. Not happy with this. At all. A youth boy should’ve been promoted instead of wasting money on Majok. What’s Charles M’Bombwa got to do for a contract?

Silvera. I’ll be honest, I know nothing of him. Does anyone have any info?

Charles does not look HAL quality I'm sorry to say.

FFC Mariner

Majok is shit, Ingham is a complete waste of a visa spot and DDS doesnt want to play for us.
Nothing has been learned
Contrast these signings with Tom, Jem and Aiden O'Neill and it shows that Charlesworth has strangled the club even more.

FFC Mariner

It’s not like the club can afford to be overly precious or choosy but DDS needs to stop living off a reputation that his play no longer warrants.

A season putting his nose to the grindstone might be the making of him but there wouldn’t be many fans who have forgotten that he refused to play in that infamous F3 derby at the end of season before last, so he will have a lot of bridge-building to do.
Agree 100%
Imagine being less loyal than McGlinchey

Elite

I still have mixed feelings about the whole DDS situation. From all reports, he didn't really want to be here and left on that note.

That aside, there's no doubt he has huge talent. Fingers crossed we get to see the absolute best of him this season.

turbo

Like some others I think DDS can solve the attacking mid problem but his attitude is going to be critical. A serving of humble pie and some solid performances would go a long way to earning his way back in the eyes of the fans. I can’t help but wonder if he brought in to hype around him too much and got put back in his place at Sydney. Fingers crossed on this one.

Ingham I’m ok with waiting to see what he does for us. Not much shame in struggling to break in to Victory’s midfield with the squad they had last year. Looked ok in the ACL and scored.

Majok I don’t really get but I’m going to assume he’s primarily depth for Ingham

Don’t know anything about Silvera so interested to hear where he plays.

I’m starting to wonder if we’re looking at a keeper as one of our visa players. Another may be the Korean DM we were linked with. Leaves space for either a CB, another DM or striker depending on what we’ve been able to find.

Ads

Even if we get 2 quality foreign players to be honoust I reckon we are still screwed.

——————New———————
New——GG———Tonj——-Clisby
———————————————
Ing——-Mell———New———Oar
———————————————
——————DDS———————
—————-Murray———————

Pearce
Simon
McGlinchey
Rowles
Silvera

Majok
Momb
Miller
Diaz
Etc

pjennings

I'm pretty sure that Silvera was the player that Staj was referring to at Ettalong. He seemed very happy to beat WSW to his signature. I haven't seen him but Staj obviously like him.

Pirate Pete

I'm pretty sure that Silvera was the player that Staj was referring to at Ettalong. He seemed very happy to beat WSW to his signature. I haven't seen him but Staj obviously like him.
Yes I was going to post the same.

DDS will have to get his act together next season or he'll be out on his arse.
He'll have to knuckle down and play or he won't get a game anywhere.

Ancient Mariner

Not as unhappy as many here.

If Oar can stay injury free, we have a great winger.

If Da Silva gets his head together, we have a #10.

Both can provide Murray wit the chances he needs to be effective.

Staj rates Silvera and is of the opinion that Wanderer's loss is a gain for us.

Ingham is an improvement on both McGlinchey and Hoole.

Visa signings to come.

I still say get your money on while you can still probably ask for any odds.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred