• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

onto it

Not the finished article yet but is improving each time he plays
Yes. He is improving. I like his resilience and the fact that Staj supports him in making mistakes.
I thought he did well against the much trumpeted Cacace on the weekend.
Certainly he is one for the future, both as player and as club asset. Hopefully he has a decent term on his contract.

Tim

That is disappointing. We haven’t had any recent announcements re re-signings, I sincerely hope the club has some good news to report in the next few weeks. Any rumours/news re any CCM players?

FFC Mariner

That is disappointing. We haven’t had any recent announcements re re-signings, I sincerely hope the club has some good news to report in the next few weeks. Any rumours/news re any CCM players?
No - Oar will go at the end of the season if this is true. We currently have no slots free

Ironbark

Both disappointed and don't care. He's one of our best BUT has actually provided very little in terms of assists or goals for the money he'd be on.

Ozhammer

This could be something of a bellwether about the mood of some in the squad. I always felt that he wouldn’t extend beyond this season, so it’s no surprise to me personally.

Michael

Pretty disappointed but not overrrrrrly surprised. He’s fought so hard this season so far and has lead the boys pretty well and I’m grateful he’s stepped up after his injury but his lack of goals and assists despite his bursts of quality is annoying. The same with DDS. Tommy really only came here because he kind of knew sweet talking Mike. There is a plus side to it though, Tommy is one of the top earners and Staj has given us Milan, Kim and Birra on a shoe string. I’d back him to get us a cracker of a player on Tommy’s wage, perhaps that elusive high end CB? We also have a belter group of youth boys coming through best in a long time imo.

Milan, Birra and ever so slightly less so Kim are the players we really need to worry about renewing.

turbo

This could be something of a bellwether about the mood of some in the squad. I always felt that he wouldn’t extend beyond this season, so it’s no surprise to me personally.

He played through our worst ever (?) season and is likely on big $ we may be reluctant to match or increase for an extension. If Macarthur is cashed up and want to pay that’s on them. I don’t hold it against Oar and just hope he continues to give us 100% for his time here.

Michael

Surely the likes of Melling, Shabow, Majok and wee Mac have been told they can look elsewhere.
Melling hasn’t been sighted all season, Majok hasn’t made the squad since what round 2-3? Same with Shabow.
NPL clubs step up preseason soon.

Wombat

Oar has talent but is pretty ordinary if i'm honest. Happy to keep him but also more than happy to lose him to the Campbelltown Bogans.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Yeah, yeah, f**king Oar is off to Campbelltown , hope his on a nice earn BUT can’t these arseholes wait till the f**kin season is over and leave us with the delusion that , being the captain, he likes where his playing...this announcing your new team before the season is not close to over shits me right up the f**king wall and yeah I tweeted the wank and gave him a spray saying pretty much this ...f**k him, idiot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred