• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

turbo

There’s a lot of young midfielders performing well in the A league at the moment so that’s fair enough I guess. There’s other spots that look weaker especially keeper and some questionable choices like D’agostino and Buhagiar who haven’t really played much football and IMO DWH deserves to be there more

Arnold tried DDS up front in an earlier game so I think his best shot getting in would be to be able to cover more roles like we know ONeill can stepping in to CB.

Last edited:

Big Al

Crazy, would have thought DDS was going to be an easy pick.
Arnie did say he wanted as many overseas players as possible and danny has been good but not out of this world pick me over anyone else good and it depends on what formation Arnie wants to use.

DDS is now more a midfielder than the attacker he was in his youth.

I was more surprised about Rowles but I’m not up to date over who got picked ahead of him. He could cover Both positions on the left side of defense

style_cafe

There’s a lot of young midfielders performing well in the A league at the moment so that’s fair enough I guess. There’s other spots that look weaker especially keeper and some questionable choices like D’agostino and Buhagiar who haven’t really played much football and IMO DWH deserves to be there more

Arnold tried DDS up front in an earlier game so I think his best shot getting in would be to be able to cover more roles like we know ONeill can stepping in to CB.

we must be short of attacking players if Budgie got picked.
Seriously, he`s only scored a handful of goals in 4 years and is still in recovery from a serious injury.
Arnold must have made a deal with him to get him to Sydney otherwise there can be be no reason for his selection...:popcorn:

Tevor

we must be short of attacking players if Budgie got picked.
Seriously, he`s only scored a handful of goals in 4 years and is still in recovery from a serious injury.
Arnold must have made a deal with him to get him to Sydney otherwise there can be be no reason for his selection...:popcorn:
Totally agree, there is something fishy about his inclusion. Still probably only 60% fit.

turbo

I’m guessing they are just looking for his raw speed as an option. I think others are more deserving. Toure has fallen off a bit too.

pjennings

Ears perked up when I saw this, I’d take him in a heart beat. Decent versatility, usually CM but can play RB.
Too bad we need to free space to even contemplate an offer. He’s probably already got something sorted regardless.
He is going to Wellington I believe.

ashman89

So Scott McDonald leaving WU heading to Roar as per report by SBS.
Says CCM were interested too?
Where does that leave Roy the boy

Michael

Also read that McDonald article.. would’ve been an okay pick up but that probably would’ve been instead of Jair who I reckon has completely flipped our attacking dynamic for the better.
It always blows my mind when players join a club to play for a football legend regardless of any coaching pedigree.
Fowler has been struggling big time. He put together a decent enough squad too. O’Neil has had a deafening quiet season so far. Was getting all the plaudits during our shit last season.
If Staj was given just a bit more money he’d get anyone top 3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred