• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

Michael

He’s a legend of the K League. But at 38, that’s way too old. His movement in the last couple years has declined a lot too. His quality can’t be denied. But we need our visa striker here for at least 2 years and preferably with fantastic movement off the ball.

marinermick

He’s a legend of the K League. But at 38, that’s way too old. His movement in the last couple years has declined a lot too. His quality can’t be denied. But we need our visa striker here for at least 2 years and preferably with fantastic movement off the ball.

Have you watched him play?

turbo

But we need our visa striker here for at least 2 years and preferably with fantastic movement off the ball.
If we're looking for someone who's a free agent or available in the transfer window they may not be the person you want or can afford for 2 years. We might need a short term fix while we look ahead to the following off season. I'd rather we do something rather than nothing but I also don't want to see a poor decision that haunts us for the next 2 years while tying up our limited budget and foreign slots. We know how that looks already.

Michael

Have you watched him play?

Yeah but not in a few months. He’s played against Aussie teams in the ACL plenty of times down the years. He’s your classic target man. Verrrry similar to WSW’s Alex Meier.
Similar shooting style to Milan.
I just think we need a more mobile younger forward to fit in better with our excellent midfield.

marinermick

Nothing to do with indecision.

My late mail is a respected source.

I do believe that Jair is a Mariner and may even play today.

It will be interesting to see.

I do have similar mail. Awaiting international clearance. I’d say bench at most if it comes through.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami