• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners selected for Socceroo squad

marinermick

Guns of Melbourne said:
Seems like Pim is going for 2 up front. Maybe a 4-4-2 or 4-1-3-2

Despite putting my Melbourne bias aside for a moment, it will be Archie & Allsopp that start. I'd like to see Matty Simon come on as a sub and probably drop D-Mac from the bench.

Galekovic will be in goals (it would be a crime for him not to be). Probably Vuko on the bench and Theo dropped.

I'd expect it to be a pretty defensive lineup.

-----------------------------Galekovic---------------------------------
-Elrich------------Vargas----------------Moore---------------Jamieson-
------------------------Reid----------Celeski---------------------------
--Cole----------------------------------------------------------Zullo--
-----------------------Archie----------Allsopp-------------------------

swap cole to the left and add in mckay instead of zullo and i think you may well have the starting lineup

marinermick

Wilson said:
Arnold loves Matt Simon, but hard to break up The double A's

too true - with pim expressing his desire to keep combinations going he will go with a a/a partnership or a d-mac/simon combination

given that archie must play then donkey boy will probably get the nod

W

Wilson

Matt Simon on at half time..Runs around like a mad man for 38 mins a chance arrives but to buggered to put away his chance..Same as his role last year.

Paolo

MattSimon said:
Wilson said:
Matt Simon on at half time..Runs around like a mad man for 38 mins a chance arrives but to buggered to put away his chance..Same as his role last year.
:redcard:
this is the start of the backlash after your anti-tamworth comments

Arabmariner

Dylan and Matty fully deserved.

Heff no where near ready post injury.

And Danny I've lost all faith in him this season.

Then again if you pick a squad restricted to a league of this level there has to be players included who really aren't international standard I suppose.

W

Wilson

MattSimon said:
Wilson said:
:redcard:

Shouldn't you be at training

Jocwa08

Arabmariner said:
Dylan and Matty fully deserved.

Heff no where near ready post injury.

And Danny I've lost all faith in him this season.

Then again if you pick a squad restricted to a league of this level there has to be players included who really aren't international standard I suppose.

i totally agree with all of that

Paolo

marinermick said:
keensy said:
Bearinator said:
You seem to be confirming a lot today mr keensy.

Bored?
im just a good source of information.

and yes, can confirm i am very bored

you really should be out training if you want to earn a contract in our team
shouldn't overwork yourself....have already been for a run, have training tonight, an indoor game and a game of indoor cricket.

More then enough imo

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
SO...Sonic gets a red card AND a socceroo spot....imagine if he woulda killed Musc**t, he woulda got Rudd's job..... :vhappy:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred