• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Preseason 2019

Forum Phoenix

Loved watching my nephew up against Nissy. It was an excellent battle and I thought he kept Nissy pretty quiet.

And he almost scored. Was a lovely first time flick over Lewis Miller and his shot just went wide.

Wondered which one your nephew was. Played well. I thought Manly did them selves proud across the board for that matter . But of the younger players, Nisbet definitely stood out for mine. Honestly, only the Koreans look as sure on the ball.

pjennings

His balance is beautiful. He rides a tackle well and his close control is sweet.
He is getting more confident and once he starts to impose his will on a game he will become unstoppable.

Sorry - unpopular opinion coming. I like Nisbet - but he is a young guy who has just turned 20. Sure 20 years old impose their wills on a game - but it is very rare and they tend to be exceptional players. My concern is that Nisbet should be someone we nurture, like we did with some of the youngsters that have gone onto the Socceroos. He is a very tidy player and will at least be a very solid HAL player but I don't want to have to rely on him "to impose his will on a game". He needs to be able to come on with 30 minutes to go with good players around him and learn to maintain the control of the game first.

Last edited:

NoDiggity

371292D0-544F-46B3-90BD-FB0928F53562.jpeg Leaked round 1 and 2 games for the season.

Round 1: Friday night 7.50 at bankwest vs WSW

Round 2: Sunday 5pm at home vs jets

turbo

That’s from the draw that 2 teams are apparently not happy with. Supposedly jets and victory but Lawrie says that’s not the case. Would be two big fixtures for us to get started.

Wombat

It’s a fantastic stadium. Perfect for Football. Apparently holds 33k but looks much bigger.
Bar queues were shocking on Sat night.

marinermick

Game day versus Charlestown tonight.

Anyone going that could post a summary?

You would think that the starting eleven tonight is an indication for the starting eleven next week.

Last edited:

shipwreck

Will be interesting to see if Oar gets some minutes tonight.
Can anyone confirm if DDS is back? Has only had a week or so of training if so, again would be good to see how he goes with the new team and philosophy around him.

Michael

Will be interesting to see if Oar gets some minutes tonight.
Can anyone confirm if DDS is back? Has only had a week or so of training if so, again would be good to see how he goes with the new team and philosophy around him.

I read somewhere that he returned end of last week, don’t quote me though.

Ozhammer

I understand Oar is still unavailable and Weemac picked up an injury last week, so I expect a bunch of NPL fill-ins to pad out a thin squad.

pjennings

Judas being out makes us better
Not sure Alen agrees. I was standing near the benches for the second 30 min spell against Manly and Alen was full of praise.

I thought he was working hard and doing well. As for the last 30 reports are he went missing but I was too busy talking to notice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred