• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Preseason 2019

Michael

Is Jamie Lobb still with manly? Was captain for so long until Sam Gallagher rejoined them this season.

Always been a huge CCM connection with Manly. Pandurevic is still there. I always had big hopes for him when he was with us. Victim of the Moss era unfortunately.
I’d say half their first grade has been with us at some point or is from the coast. Cholakian trialled with us for 2 pre seasons. Very good player.

marinermick

Is Jamie Lobb still with manly? Was captain for so long until Sam Gallagher rejoined them this season.

Always been a huge CCM connection with Manly. Pandurevic is still there. I always had big hopes for him when he was with us. Victim of the Moss era unfortunately.
I’d say half their first grade has been with us at some point or is from the coast. Cholakian trialled with us for 2 pre seasons. Very good player.

Cholakian has been well off the boil the last few weeks and the team has suffered.

Scores some bombs and is a very busy player but I reckon his lack of pace has been a hindering factor in furthering his career.

Coastalraider

Game day!! I won’t make it as that’s when the kids have swimming lessons, so if anyone headed down can throw some up some comments about how we have turned the corner and look amazing that would be great!

Antlion

Ye, I was going but got snookered.

I expect it will be a choppy affair but a look at some of the new players

Michael

Yeah I can’t make it either so any updates on the line up and goals etc would be very much appreciated!!

MagpieMariner

I was going, but I have to take my grandson to his match at the same time. What bright spark scheduled an u/14 game in the middle of school holidays? Admittedly it's a washed-out reschedule, but still...

Antlion

Here’s how we take the filed in the second half:
Adam PEARCE (GK), Kye ROWLES, Ruon TONGYIK, Giancarlo GALLIFUOCO, Jai INGHAM, Jacob MELLING, Abraham MAJOK, Sangho LEE (T), Eunsun KIM (T), Matt SIMON, Michael McGLINCHEY

#CCMFC #ALeague

Fadetoblack944

Here’s how we take the filed in the second half:
Adam PEARCE (GK), Kye ROWLES, Ruon TONGYIK, Giancarlo GALLIFUOCO, Jai INGHAM, Jacob MELLING, Abraham MAJOK, Sangho LEE (T), Eunsun KIM (T), Matt SIMON, Michael McGLINCHEY

#CCMFC #ALeague
I look at that and go this is potentially a line up that we could field in an A- league match. This makes me extremely worried

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred