• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Pre Season 2022

Big Dog

Pretty small squad taken down because of the Academy game this weekend. Pete also alluded to a couple of people unavailable down there (sickness, injury?).
I was surprised to Sasha down there. Played the full 120min on Sunday and presumed he'd be in the squad this weekend. Maybe not?

priorpeter

He really looks like he is struggling at the moment. I wonder if it is his knee?
As co-president of the Dan Hall Fan Club it pains me to say, but he wasn’t the best version of himself in the cup game against Sydney either I felt.
Knee is OK now, but he was one of the ones struck by illness this week. Few of the lads dubbed him ‘Lazarus’ after he rose from the dead to play last night!

Corsair

Just got an email about a family day free entry preseason friendly vs Mel city on 3rd September but it didn't have any timings. Anyone know what time that kicks off?

Wombat

I complimented him mate! Hahaha
He did look good, the passing was a personal highlight. Stings the ball in to his team mates. Just saying I’ll wait and see a few more games.

the biggest thing for Silvera is that he shows willingness to work hard and not go missing (like he has had a tendency to do in the past) he did that last night. Promising signs already.
If that is a compliment.... your wife hates you or you are single.

Meerkat

Just got an email about a family day free entry preseason friendly vs Mel city on 3rd September but it didn't have any timings. Anyone know what time that kicks off?

So my husband would like it known that it is an extraordinarily bad timing being the last round of grassroots football (pre finals) and is CCM completely out of touch, also annoyed re no times mentioned and isn’t the Grand Final that we are surely playing in, also that day?

Yes he is too gutless to voice this himself. ?

Last edited:

Big Al

So my husband would like it known that it is an extraordinarily bad timing being the last round of grassroots football (pre finals) end is CCM completely out of touch, also annoyed re no times mentioned and isn’t the Grand Final that we are surely playing in, also that day?

Probably to draw a crowd to the academy game. Have everyone there together.

Wombat

So my husband would like it known that it is an extraordinarily bad timing being the last round of grassroots football (pre finals) and is CCM completely out of touch, also annoyed re no times mentioned and isn’t the Grand Final that we are surely playing in, also that day?

There is an old English saying......."you don't get a Dog and bark yourself"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred