• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Pre Season 2022

pjennings

Reckon he'll be the visa announcement?
No - he seems to be a insurance cover for Moresche so will have to see how Moresche recovers. Richard was talking about someone among 9 players who had trailed in the previous 3 days.

pjennings

Michael

Corsair

Well tbf they only spoke to Hutchinson for that article (weirdly)
I wouldn’t take this article as confirmation by any stretch. Not until either matty or Monty confirm if he’s going to play this season.
DOOOOOOM!!! ? He'll be back!

Big Dog

Game didn’t reach any great heights. We probably had the better chances. Perth pretty much brought on a second team 10min into the second half. Nisbet looked sharp when he came on. Definitely livened up the midfield.
Players subbed and shifted around as it’s obviously seeing what everyone has to offer.
Silvera has looked really good pre season

Tevor

Also Vuka did a pre game video and said the players were going into this game fatigued and on purpose as Monty is building fitness levels. So nil all not a surprise and with closed door games he doesn’t have to put a showpiece game on for the fans like the family day.

Corsair

Photos from the Perth game yesterday:

FcLQrSIaAAALihn

FcLQrSGacAEahM8

FcLQrSFaUAA3wGZ

FcLQrSVagAEj2Ka

Tim

Game didn’t reach any great heights. We probably had the better chances. Perth pretty much brought on a second team 10min into the second half. Nisbet looked sharp when he came on. Definitely livened up the midfield.
Players subbed and shifted around as it’s obviously seeing what everyone has to offer.
Silvera has looked really good pre season
We’re you able to watch the game live mate? If so, was it open to fans? I really hope they open the door to some more pre-season games, cheers

Wombat

0-0 is a bit of a disappointing result against Perf I’d suggest given the amount of rebuilding they have undergone. Would love someone to provide some commentary on how the game went but doubt there’s any chance of that.
Monty gave plenty of kids a run apparently and was very happy with the hit out...according to a mate of mine that had a chat after the game.

Big Dog

We’re you able to watch the game live mate? If so, was it open to fans? I really hope they open the door to some more pre-season games, cheers
It wasn't open to fans. Security on the gate. Fans left to peer through the fence

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred