• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Pre Season 2022

Corsair

He gets stuck in. Think he’s a candidate for a few cards. Which I love about him. As a Mariner, you need some mongrel up front in this league.
No problem with that as long as he's not getting cards for emotional pissy pointless stuff like Urena did occasionally. Revenge cards and the like.

style_cafe

So what's, the feeling amongst those that saw the friendly about Simmo? Reckon he'll get an offer for one last season or is the squad strong enough without him and it's time to hang up the boots.
Sadly, I can`t see him even making the bench this season.
He wasn`t at training when I was there last week and he didn`t participate in this game.
If he can`t get a few preseason games under his belt then i`m afraid the best contribution he can make to the club is to retire and make room for an academy player.
No player in the Club`s history typifies what we are are all about than Simmo.
He is the Mariner`s and should be remembered for the spirit he has given the club... :popcorn:

Last edited:

Corsair

Sadly, I can`t see him even making the bench this season.
He wasn`t at training when I was there last week and he didn`t participate in this game.
If he can`t get a few preseason games under his belt then i`m afraid the best contribution he can make to the club is to retire and make room for an academy player.
No player in the Club`s history typifies what we are are all about than Simmo.
He is the Mariner`s and should be remembered for the spirit he has given the club... :popcorn:
If he doesn't get a gig this season I really think he deserves a testimonial.

pjennings

If he doesn't make it back a role with the club should be forthcoming. The connection to the fans should not be dismissed.

If he doesn't make it back for CCM maybe he can give CCU a hand playing in NPL League 1 next season and stick around for the CC Derby when they make it to NPL Mens the following season.

style_cafe

If he doesn't get a gig this season I really think he deserves a testimonial.
I like the idea of a testimonial as he has been a crowd favourite for years.
What form would it take though?
I`d rather see a select A League team comprising representatives of all the clubs playing in the main game.
Invite as many former Mariners players now with other clubs, with other preliminary games beforehand.
Also showcase East Gosford as his junior club, make it a real fun day.
Maybe even a fat bastards game for former players... :popcorn:

FFC Mariner

I`d rather see a select A League team comprising representatives of all the clubs playing in the main game.
Invite as many former Mariners players now with other clubs, with other preliminary games beforehand.
He surely doesnt qualify. Hasnt done 10 years unbroken

Corsair

It should be the Simmo all stars, selects his own team, versus the refs and linesmen. I'd love to see him break Shaun Evans in half.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred