• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners and Van Stratten

Jesus

Jesus
Stringers needs an operation?

We are looking thin. We definately need another CB then. One who can step right up, with some xp.

Those 2 being serious injury concerns will surely mean that we are going to go all out looking for a quality cb and mid for the youth league who we are confident could step straight up.

Agree VS from the sounds of things has much better offers overseas, and even has a juve contract infront of him. But his goal is to be playing first team, and getting in the roos spotlight. Which he seemingly couldnt do playing serie b in the past when out on loan.

Really hoping of an announcment of a CB and attacking mid in the near future.

Deej

marinermick said:
JVS appears to be heading overseas.

With Danny only suspended for five games I think we can rely on Redders or put in a guest keeper.

Rather spend that money in the cap on a stopper and a attacking midfielder.

With Owens likely to be out all season and Stringers perhaps needing an operation we are looking thin.

I believe we will sign a keeper from NSWPL, we'll need a third keeper IMO, the main names that come to mind who's available are Nash and Pasfield

With Stringers in doubt we'll probably end up signing Bojic from Sutherland, he's been trialing with us and can play on the right or centre.

I think we all know we need an attacking central midfielder but who is available?

marinermick

Deej said:
marinermick said:

With Danny only suspended for five games I think we can rely on Redders or put in a guest keeper.

With Owens likely to be out all season and Stringers perhaps needing an operation we are looking thin.

I believe we will sign a keeper from NSWPL, we'll need a third keeper IMO, the main names that come to mind who's available are Nash and Pasfield

With Stringers in doubt we'll probably end up signing Bojic from Sutherland, he's been trialing with us and can play on the right or centre.

I think we all know we need an attacking central midfielder but who is available?

lawrie said they are looking at two players in the UK and one in Denmark

Ted

marinermick said:
Deej said:
marinermick said:

Hope they secure a solid team soon though. Some kind of preseason prep with the full team would help with the upcoming season.

Jesus

Jesus
Apparently Lyall has said Nik is at full fitness as off now. So that is good news at least. Am hoping the new signings come off

Bear

Jesus said:
Apparently Lyall has said Nik is at full fitness as off now. So that is good news at least. Am hoping the new signings come off

Those making the trip to Canberra on Saturday will see nik play some part, unless the heart goes again

fedelta

Jocwa08 said:
dougie said:
marinermick said:

David Williams??

Nathan Coe - GK
Michael Beauchamp - DF

Just some other Aussies in Denmark
Coe more likely than Beauchamp

There is no way Beauchamp would come back after just signing with the club

Online statistics