• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

FFC Mariner

I watched that last week after finishing the Sunderland series. Found it very insightful and l saw Mourinho in a different light. I still can't stand the prick but it's obvious how much of an impact Robson made on Mourinho and football in general.

150 odd games for Fulham and we gave him his 1st ever managerial job

You're welcome football :)

Reactions: adz

pjennings

Asdrúbal Padrón y Carolina García contraen matrimonio

• ACTUALIDAD
  • 30/12/2018 - 08:38
49069807_2735881593116528_6644914456792924160_n.jpg

That's how it was: Asdrúbal Padrón and Carolina Rosario García will start 2019 as a couple. The wedding took place this Friday at Las Casas Consistoriales in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, in Vegueta, before a small group of guests.

The former player of the UD Las Palmas, participant in two promotions to the First Division, is also in a stage of professional concern as a member of the staff of Alcorcón. Maybe the winter market is a solution.

Meanwhile, a honeymoon has crept into the football calendar.
https://www.tintaamarilla.es/notici...on_y_Carolina_Garcia_contraen_matrimonio.html

Antlion

Good read, Maty Ryan talking Mariners, Arnie and the Socceroos
https://www.playersvoice.com.au/maty-ryan-dipped-into-his-pocket/

"Mustafa Amini, Tommy Rogic, Danny Vukovic and I were having lunch at the same table in camp a couple of days ago. We shared a few memories and laughs about Arnie and our time together at the Mariners...

There’s a lot of excitement within the Socceroos camp. It feels like we’re all about to embark on a special chapter in our lives. That’s what the old Mariners crew were discussing over lunch.
We created some incredible memories together back in the Gosford days and we have the opportunity to do it again, starting with the Asian Cup."

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Saw an interesting hash tag on twitter yesterday at the bottom of a blog by @ftbl
and I quote
#BringHutchoBack
with Monty as his second. ..So theoretically, do we go from Mulvgomery to Hutchgomery or leave it as is and hope Mulvgomery can get something out if this year. .. Theoretically

Insertnamehere

Saw an interesting hash tag on twitter yesterday at the bottom of a blog by @ftbl
and I quote
#BringHutchoBack
with Monty as his second. ..So theoretically, do we go from Mulvgomery to Hutchgomery or leave it as is and hope Mulvgomery can get something out if this year. .. Theoretically
Is hutch seasoned enough yet?

turbo

Expecting a club legend to dig us out of this hole seems like a romanticised idea, the more realistic situation is someone gets their reputation tarnished, feelings hurt or both. Better off with an outsider that has a track record of turning clubs around. They don’t have to be a title winner just able to stop the bleeding and build a solid foundation that someone else can then build on. Right now silverware isn’t important, ditching the spoon and not being the joke of the competition is.

priorpeter

Hutch is still pretty burnt over what happened from what I’ve heard. Doubt we’d see him back here soon. Though, stranger things have happened.

Insertnamehere

As usual the Mariners Members FB page is all rainbows and lollipops ...or in denial, whichever you like
Run by the club isnt it? I would imagine they've had to turn comments off.... A dissenting voice is fine. Constant yelling would be a reason to stop comments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred