• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Wombat

The mugs at coast fm annouced that they will be calling the games again this season. That was the massive annoucement.

Tevor

When may you buy tickets to the new years game ? Can you use your free ticket alotment
If you are talking about your free GA tickets you get with your membership then yes, we always invite other families and let them use the tickets for this game. They just have to sit in a GA area.

Tevor

When I bring other people I sit with them in GA rather than up in the stand, tempted as I might be to do otherwise. :cool:
I always think about it but I love my seat too much. Last year was a bonus towards the end as there were spare seats every where and they could sneak in sometimes. Would prefer it not to be that way though.

Antlion

"Predicted best eleven: 4-2-3-1
1) Ben Kennedy, 3) Jack Clisby, 4) Jake McGing, 5) Antony Golec, 6) Tom Hiraiej, 7) Andrew Hoole, 8) Michael McGlinchey, 11) Connor Pain, 19) Matt Simon, 20) Kalifa Cisse, 22) Jacob Melling.

Prediction
Tenth place. Important players have departed and their replacements don’t look like they can fill that void."
https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/09/19/a-league-preview-central-coast-mariners/
The players who departed were the players who dished up the trash we had to endure last season.
Perspective is funny, I feel we are a considerably stronger side than we were the last few years, with signings to come

Reactions: adz

Wombat

"Predicted best eleven: 4-2-3-1
1) Ben Kennedy, 3) Jack Clisby, 4) Jake McGing, 5) Antony Golec, 6) Tom Hiraiej, 7) Andrew Hoole, 8) Michael McGlinchey, 11) Connor Pain, 19) Matt Simon, 20) Kalifa Cisse, 22) Jacob Melling.

Prediction
Tenth place. Important players have departed and their replacements don’t look like they can fill that void."
https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/09/19/a-league-preview-central-coast-mariners/
The players who departed were the players who dished up the trash we had to endure last season.
Perspective is funny, I feel we are a considerably stronger side than we were the last few years, with signings to come

Written by an idiot.

priorpeter

Obviously written by a clueless feckwit. Didn’t include Aiden O’Neill in our strongest 11, and said “thankfully for mariners fans, Ben Kennedy remains”.... give over

Offsider

Written by an idiot.

Probably not an idiot, probably gets paid to post not like some ...........eh ???
Obviously his opinion was swayed by everybody on this forum before last two signings news broke. At least he didn’t put bolt in the starting eleven :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I imagine most punters are writing us off as spooners, even now, whereas they do not know the whole picture of events.
The fifa 19 ratings just released .......... are also not very favourable but they do not factor in the coaches tactics, travel blah, blah blah and complacency to game results.

I am confident that the spoon will be elsewhere this season ........ but I am finding it hard to nominate a recipient other than pheonx ....... and they are still signing.
:-|

Tevor

Maybe the Drive bys will be in the mix?
Not a bad prediction, they seem to be struggling with the new Manager. Time will tell and supporters have very little patience in the West. Last year it was easier to pick the teams that would struggle, everyone has improved their roster this year. Could be a very tight comp which is good for the League.

Antlion

You just never know. One year Adelaide wins the double, the next they spoon. Any team can lose it's mojo pretty quickly in this comp.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred