• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

StensnessGOAT

Beautiful? It's nearly 25 years old, offers no protection from the weather (hot included), it's has the worst food and beverage of most stadiums (even Newcastle is better)
It's a shithole and needs tearing down or massive upgrades
Anyone who was at W Sydney the other night knows what the benchmark is.
We but we are the Central Coast, we are not in Sydney. We are never gonna have a stadium like that lmao.

AuzDutchy

So i just got a call from Western Sydney Wanderers FC

Dude asks me if i recently attended a game at their stadium (I had tickets in away bay) and if i was interested in buying a membership. I decided to have a little bit of fun with it.

Me: Im already a member...... of the Mariners

Him: But you live in Blacktown?

Me: Yeah lived in Blacktown most of my life, born in blacktown, supported Mariners since 2006

Him: So why Mariners over Wanderers

Me: I can tell you the story if you want but its not a happy story for WSW

Him: Yeah please tell, i want to know why

Me: Well it started all the way back in their 1st pre season game at St Marys, me and my cousin and mate went out and were keen to take them on as our 2nd team after the Mariners, we followed them up until round 1 Vs CCM at Parramatta and we attended as neutrals and were ready to support both teams, within 5 minutes of looking at the twats in the RBB we looked at each other and said "i dont want anything to do with this club"

Him: Oh so its because of the RBB?

Me: Not the RBB in general, just the idiots that are just there to be twats

Him: yeah, its Western Sydney mate!!

Me: I just want to watch and support a good football club, and on that note, Have you considered buying a membership to Mariners?

Him: i cant think of a single reason why i would do that

Me: I can think of atleast 1, maybe a Grand Final win!!

Him: ha i can think of a few more for WSW

Me: But CumDog!!

Him: Asian Champions League

Me: yeah but Mariners are just such a great club, best youth in the country, beautiful area, gorgeous stadium, you can go fishing or beach before the game, its perfect !!

Him: well i get free away tickets to go to the games there, it is nice

Me: thats why we sing We Play Where You Holiday!!!

I've missed out a fair bit, and I wish the call was recorded so I can send it to CCM to use for marketing

Ill always bleed yellow and blue ????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221117_152252_Phone.jpg
    Screenshot_20221117_152252_Phone.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 16

Insertnamehere

Dude asks me if i recently attended a game at their stadium (I had tickets in away bay) and if i was interested in buying a membership. I decided to have a little bit of fun with it.

Me: Yeah lived in Blacktown most of my life, born in blacktown, supported Mariners since 2006

Me: Well it started all the way back in their 1st pre season game at St Marys, me and my cousin and mate went out and were keen to take them on as our 2nd team after the Mariners, we followed them up until round 1 Vs CCM at Parramatta and we attended as neutrals and were ready to support both teams, within 5 minutes of looking at the twats in the RBB we looked at each other and said "i dont want anything to do with this club"

Me: I just want to watch and support a good football club, and on that note, Have you considered buying a membership to Mariners?

Me: yeah but Mariners are just such a great club, best youth in the country, beautiful area, gorgeous stadium, you can go fishing or beach before the game, its perfect !!

I've missed out a fair bit, and I wish the call was recorded so I can send it to CCM to use for marketing

Top notch bants

Corsair

In case he calls back, I'd have liked to see some mention of Triantis and Dogs name

StensnessGOAT

Monty on this podcast. Biggest takeaways for me were that he wants fo start Garang and sounds like we were all over Cumdog before anyone realised his Australian link

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred