• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

turbo

Toure has decided to play for Australia and will be going to the U23 camp next week. I believe the squad is due to be named soon but it’s possible DDS and/or Rowles will be there too but overall I think their likely absences will hurt them more. We’ll have to see if Adelaide ask for the game to be rescheduled. It would suck for us to have had 2 byes and a moved game by the time Round 9 is done.

turbo

Im not so sure about Silvera, I think Arnold might want to see him prove himself a bit more in the league first. His hand is being forced with Toure due to his eligibility for other countries keen to cap him.

turbo

Stensness not named in the NZ squad. Weemac is though. I’m pretty sure the nix have the bye and no other games effected but if they had to play without the players going it would be pretty bad.

sydmariner

Stensness not named in the NZ squad. Weemac is though. I’m pretty sure the nix have the bye and no other games effected but if they had to play without the players going it would be pretty bad.
Sydney have the by not Phoenix

Pirate Pete

I was reading about the koala situation up at Port Macquarie the other night.
Sent a donation to the koala hospital. Having had a few beers I was having trouble remembering my paypal password.
Anyhow got it sorted and had a few more beers.
Woke up on Sunday morning to find an email. Thank you for adopting a koala.
WTF I had visions of some bloke arriving with a koala and a van full of eucalyptus leaves.
Turns out it was only a donation. Would have been difficult explaining that to the missus.

Last edited:

turbo

That’s gotta be people trolling A league memes. They’ve pledged to give it away to a fan if they win it and asking people to donate to a go fund me for fire fighters to enter the draw.

@Shaun Mielekamp - they’ve got receipts for over $800 so far, give them the shirt or at least another one if they miss out.

Ironbark

Other clubs to experience an increase in support include Adelaide United with 340,000 supporters (up 19.3 per cent), Melbourne City on 178,000 (up 21.9 per cent) and Central Coast Mariners on 123,000 (up 23 per cent). The increases will be welcome news for the sport’s administrators, who have dealt with dropping game attendances in recent years.

A-League Club Supporter Ladder 2019
8192-c1.png

http://www.roymorgan.com/findings/8192-a-league-supporters-september-2019-201911190541

adz

Staff member
I only skimmed that but couldn't see what they are basing their numbers on... ie what classifies someone as a "supporter"?

turbo

They probably asked ......1. Do you follow the HAL? 2. Which team do you support in the HAL?
I’d imagine you’re pretty much right there. I did one of their surveys a year or two ago and they had this sort of question about a whole range of stuff. The question booklet was massive and took so long to fill out. I got about halfway through and gave up. It made me wonder about the demographics that are bothering to go through the process and don’t have a bunch of better things to do with their time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb