• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Tommy off back to the old country huh ? ....bugger, thought Robbie Fowler might of snatched him up, his been grabbing everything else with a f**king pulse

pjennings

Just watched some of the young Academy players getting a group photo with some of the first team squad. Best line from the photographer. "Tommy Oar - stand up! "

Pirate Pete

Just reading the report on the Bristol Rovers pre season game v Bath City.
The Rovers had some new bloke called Hoole playing. The blood drained from my face and I felt dizzy for a second.
Then realised it wasn't him.
7.gif

turbo

Well, someone at MUFC still talks to someone at CCM
I thought I saw a pic of Jake with Phelan over there as well. As much as that connection got mocked its good to have those relationships and you never know what lead or opportunity might come out of it.

Reactions: adz

SuperHans

I read "Soccernomics" recently and it was quite an eye opener. Its available through the local library.
I dont think the attached summary does it justice, eg in the book on recruiting 'fashionable' players there's a great quote from an agent who says that its easier to get a mediocre Brazilian a contract than a brilliant Mexican. I recommend reading the book itself if you find the summary interesting. (Hint to Mariners management as well as fans:) )
https://conscioused.org/books/soccernomics-simon-kuper-and-stefan-szymanski-review-summary

Pirate Pete

Charlton Athletic, Reading, Wigan Athletic, Ipswich Town and Coventry City have all been linked with interest in former Leeds United and Aston Villa striker Ross McCormack, according to TEAMtalk

The 32-year-old Scotland international is said to be chasing a move in Britain despite offers of a lucrative move to Asia.

McCormack is a free agent after reaching an agreement with Villa earlier this summer for the termination of his contract after a disappointing spell in the Midlands.

The striker has scored nearly 200 goals in his career and still feels he is more than capable of doing a job in the second or third tier in England.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred