• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators V4 Launch!

greenpoint

BJ said:
Claiming yourself as someone who marinates meat doesn't exactly strike fear into the heart...

It was never about the meat - it was always about the alcohol! That's why I suggested 'Marinated' back in 2004: because it suggested that alcohol plays a vital role in getting fired up for the match.

marinermick

greenpoint said:
BJ said:
Claiming yourself as someone who marinates meat doesn't exactly strike fear into the heart...

It was never about the meat - it was always about the alcohol! That's why I suggested 'Marinated' back in 2004: because it suggested that alcohol plays a vital role in getting fired up for the match.

welcome back greenpoint

Jeff (LouMacari)

greenpoint said:
BJ said:

Ah......from the horses mouth! cheers Green Point! These 'newbies' must be educated! hahahaha

Bex

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
greenpoint said:
BJ said:

Ah......from the horses mouth! cheers Green Point! These 'newbies' must be educated! hahahaha

Ah Marinator master, I stand ready and willing to be humbled by your expert alchohol marinating teachings

kevrenor

So Launch for HAL 4 is from 1pm in the general club area (under 18s and mechandise), and Sport Bar for drinks! Correct?

marconigirl

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Along with the usual marinators scarves, there will be some really smart polo shirts (priced at only $25 for members, $30 for non members!) caps and stubby holders so make sure you call into the Leagues Club on the day (from about 1pm) and be one of the first to take advantage!

I found this on the first post!?!?!?!?

Jeff (LouMacari)

The launch was a great success and big thanks go to the committee for their help in setting up and organising this. The 'family friendly' area turned out to be a blessing for those who had kids with them, thanks to Charles for organising it for us.

We sold lots of gear and it was VERY well received by everyone as you can see by the photos.

We'll have more stock as the season gets under way and the stubbie holders should be here soon. ;)

You can check out the photos here... http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/jakhall/v4%20launch/

FFC Mariner

Just love the new shirts - top effort by all concerned.

Floated the suggestion of the logo as a tatoo to the better half last night. Not the positive response I had hoped for so more work to be done here

Bear

Greenpoleffc said:
Floated the suggestion of the logo as a tatoo to the better half last night. Not the positive response I had hoped for so more work to be done here

You were either very drunk, or very dedicated mate ;)

Jeff (LouMacari)

Greenpoleffc said:
Just love the new shirts - top effort by all concerned.

Leave it with me mate, I'll have a chat to her ! ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred