• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators V4 Launch!

Atomic

BJ said:
The Glory Shed is pretty homoerotic, I agree. I have to admit though, The Squadron and The Cove sound half-decent. Personally I reckon 'The Bay' or even 'The Crew' has a nice ring to it.

"The Crew"? Sounds like the MLS team, the Columbus Crew, which would have to be the most ridiculous name in the entire world of football (closely followed by "The Northern Thunder").

Paolo

Atomic said:
BJ said:
The Glory Shed is pretty homoerotic, I agree. I have to admit though, The Squadron and The Cove sound half-decent. Personally I reckon 'The Bay' or even 'The Crew' has a nice ring to it.

"The Crew"? Sounds like the MLS team, the Columbus Crew, which would have to be the most ridiculous name in the entire world of football (closely followed by "The Northern Thunder").
incorrect
Deportivo Wanka
Club Deportivo Moron
Thai Tobacco Monopoly FC
Botswana Meat Commission
Dinamo Bender
Ball Dogs
King Faisal Babes
Ebusua Dwarfs

Just to name a few weird names

BAD BULLZ

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Of course you know Sunday 27th is our first home game of the season vs Syd FC in the pre season cup and I'm sure you're all going to be there!

Something else that's very exciting is the introduction of some new Marinators Merchandise and a new look Marinators Logo which I'm sure you will all love! With the Kendall bar out of action for this game, most will be in the sports bar and so we're going to set up the new merchandise and 'launch' the new logo in the front part of the family area just near the front foyer so all will be able to see and try on the gear!

Along with the usual marinators scarves, there will be some really smart polo shirts (priced at only $25 for members, $30 for non members!) caps and stubby holders so make sure you call into the Leagues Club on the day (from about 1pm) and be one of the first to take advantage!

i'll have at least 1 of everything plz reserve me some n i'll fix u up rnd 7
whats the logo???

FFC Mariner

Sorry Aden but choosing a name to strike fear into other people probably defeats the point TBH

Bradford -  The Ointment  (wtf)
Chelsea =  Headhunters
Nottingham forrest  = Red Dogs
Millwall = Bushwackers

These are all "firms" who have aims very different to that of the Marinators.

Dont we have the CCE/CCY to take care of all the aggro??

Alicia

We'll have sufficient stock eggy, so should be fine for you to get whatever you want when you come back.

Paolo

*gets out of smartass mode*
May i ask for a few examples of where the funds made from the sale of merch will go to??
eg. is more going to be spent on tifo?...cheaper travel? etc

fedelta

keensy said:
*gets out of smartass mode*
May i ask for a few examples of where the funds made from the sale of merch will go to??
eg. is more going to be spent on tifo?...cheaper travel? etc

+ flares?

Jeff (LouMacari)

Good question Keensy (finally! ;))  Merchandise wont actually make that much profit this year as we're trying to get away from having the merch. with sponsors logos and still keep it at a good price. For instance, a smart polo shirt, with Marinators Logo and name embroidered rather than screen printed, made from the new age 'breathable' material that's all the go is only going to cost $25 and is NOT supported by any sponsorship logos !

I think most funds will be generated by raffles this year (if we get corporate box tix to raffle again  ??? )

Whatever funds go into the Marinators Club account go towards whatever the members want (majority votes etc) at the Marinators Club General meetings. Have you been to one yet? If people don't get along to the meetings to have their say, they don't get a say! Simple.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there next meeting.

Alicia

mariners4ever said:
so under 18's allowed at the launch ???

The launch of the logo and the merchandise will be available in the family area in near the bottle shop.  Yes, under 18's are allowed in this area.

Bear

Get ready Greenpole.................................. HERE IT COMES......................................

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred