• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators songs

Cirjl Movhbaauk

Well I think I might as well post this! :eek:verhead:
We need an insulting song but too insulting like the Newcastle Jets do.

How 'bout this_
:piano:
We are the Mariners,
Watch it on tele,
We are gonna make your brains like jelly. (Repeat as many times you like.)
[Sing to the tune of that song that goes_ IS YOU CAN'T HEAR US SHOUT A LITTLE LOUDER  :)]
:piano:
                                                :goodpost:

Peace,
         Cirjl :vhappy:
P.S. It's not very insulting but I'll try harder next time Lol.

LFCMariners

Nothing insults the Scum more than a little bit of truth- and let's face it, if the worst they can call us is the 'Gypsies', then we're doing alright. I strongly recommend that at the next clash, as one we all point to them and repeat over and over the chorus from that Offspring hit:

GOTTA SAY, I WON'T PAY YA, NO WAAAAAAAAAAY!
OH NO WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB?

You can have ours, it simply involves chanting 'maaaaaarrrriiiiiiiiinnnneeeeerrrrrsssss' over and over but it's so simple that it's probably the loudest chant we have. Go to 0:40 on the youtube video. Just after the 5 minute mark is a small snippet of our anthem 'sing when we're fishing'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIOkcdOmNZ4

There's some chants on here too, but the quality isn't great, though there is a longer version of 'sing when we're fishing'. At the end is 'Up the Mariners', a song that was released by a local Grimsby band in the 70's and is a bit of a cult song among the Town fans- piss funny too!  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSrFaZVwSEM

Azza-Mataz

to the addams family theme:

he's in the back foursome
he's absolutely awesome
from corners he will score some
he's Nigel boogaard

Azza-Mataz

ya can come up with lots of "HE'S" song:

eg: he's big
    an he'll hit
    he doesent give a shit
    Mile Jedinak Mile Jedinak

Azza-Mataz

Also:
We all dream of a team wilkinson's, a team of wilkinson's, a team of wilkinson's!
1.wilkinson
2.wilkinson
3.wilkinson etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred