• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators A-League betting syndicate

Jimmy

nutmeg said:
Here are my bets
$5 on wellington to win
$5 on perth to win
$10 CntrlCoast/CntrlCoast

Time to go to work now

i like those bets, paying good money too.

Bear

Sorry guys, been a bit slack with xmas and new years and all that. Ill be chucking the bets on in an hour or so

Sean

adz said:
and on that note; nutmeg, it's your round ;D

Perm are you ever going to make a pick? Or just take the piss out of losing bets?

Obviously i am not on this forum and checking enough and i apologise.
If i have left over dough, just add it to someones betting round and i am happy with whatever they pick (im not really a gambling man) or you can just simply add the 20 bucks to the kitty and that will be some extra beers at the end.

T

My week this round....
Hey sorry for the latness, only just managed to get back online.
Bets for this week
$5 Nix to win
$5 AU to win
$5 draw Roar/tard
$5 Perth/CCM half/full time..
Cheers hopefully these will all work!! :)

Bear

:-\ I have not had a chance today to get the bets on  :-X I checked this morning, but no tips on here  :(

Sorry guys and T, hopefully the tips you had for tonight dont come through, then we can double up for the others?

Bear

Ok...

We now have $10 QLD/MV draw and $10 Perth/Us half/full time. Massive turn around if this pays off

ALSO can someone help me. I had the total at $313.60 as of right now, but I cant remember if Floss picked up anything on his bets. It was 2 rounds ago, and I cant even remeber 2 minutes ago. Help please....

~Floss~

IIRC, in round 17 my bets were:

$5 on CCM/Adl to Draw @ 3.25_________  :mad:
$5 on Wellington/Qld to draw @  3.30___ :thumbup:  :vhappy:  :thumbup:

$5 on CCM(HT)/Draw(FT) @ $13________  :mad:

$5 on Adl(HT)/CCM(FT) @ $21_________  :mad:

$5 x 3.30 = $16.50, + $5 back = $21.50

= $1.50 profit  :eek:verhead:

Does that look correct?

T

Jose Bearinator said:
:-\ I have not had a chance today to get the bets on  :-X I checked this morning, but no tips on here  :(

Sorry guys and T, hopefully the tips you had for tonight dont come through, then we can double up for the others?

Hey worked out for the best... hopefully the others come off... as its been pretty hard to predict results this season, I thought i'd go for those that were paying well and were remotly possible!! :)

adz

Staff member
No in the old system (that you see bookmakers at the race track use) you see something like 10/1 and that means for every $1 you bet you get 10 + your bet, but on the TAB the odds include your bet - e.g. $1 at 3.30 gives you 3.30 back = 2.20 + 1.00. That is why you see 21.00 and 101.00; they are 20/1 and 100/1 in the old system, but since decimal odds include the bet it is 21.00 and 101.00 ... that's where a lot of people f**k it up by saying "twenty-one to one" when they see 21.00 on the TAB, but it's really "twenty to one". If that makes any sense. ;)

~Floss~ said:
IIRC, in round 17 my bets were:

$5 on CCM/Adl to Draw @ 3.25_________  :mad:
$5 on Wellington/Qld to draw @  3.30___ :thumbup:  :vhappy:  :thumbup:

$5 on CCM(HT)/Draw(FT) @ $13________  :mad:

$5 on Adl(HT)/CCM(FT) @ $21_________  :mad:

$5 x 3.30 = $16.50, + $5 back = $21.50

= $1.50 profit  :eek:verhead:

Does that look correct?

~Floss~

adz said:
No in the old system (that you see bookmakers at the race track use) you see something like 10/1 and that means for every $1 you bet you get 10 + your bet, but on the TAB the odds include your bet - e.g. $1 at 3.30 gives you 3.30 back = 2.20 + 1.00. That is why you see 21.00 and 101.00; they are 20/1 and 100/1 in the old system, but since decimal odds include the bet it is 21.00 and 101.00 ... that's where a lot of people f**k it up by saying "twenty-one to one" when they see 21.00 on the TAB, but it's really "twenty to one". If that makes any sense. ;)

Cool, thanks. That's exactly why I asked - wasn't sure about that bit.

So bear, subtract the $5 - i only got us $16.50 back.

Bear

So my small brain tells me the total, as of now since the QLD/MELB game was NOT a draw, is $330.10  :thumbup: yaay I rock

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred