• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators A-League betting syndicate

adz

Staff member
Some other options for betting, cricket is on tonight:

Gilchrist Runs O/U Under 32.5 Runs: 1.75
Ponting Runs O/U Over 35.5 Runs: 1.85
Aust-NZ HighOpenPshp Australia: 1.65
Aust 1stBatDism Caught Any Other: 1.85

Some pretty pissy odds there and a couple of those markets suspended for some reason :-\

adz

Staff member
also:

NZ 1stBatDism Caught Wicket Keeper: 3.75

Basically Gilly to get caught playing that cut shot wide early, but Australia still make highest opening partnership when NZ gets out first ball, caught Gilly Bowled Lee (maybe caught in slips tho).

dibo

DJ said:
Can anyone ever recall a game where we were down at HT and won?

nope. can only think of a few occasions where we've come from behind.

05/6

r4 vs sydney, packer scored the opener before we came back to level, lead, be pegged back and finally take the winner at the death. led 2-1 at the break.

r20 vs melb, we came back from 1-0 down to win 3-1, but the leveller was in the first half.

06/7

r8 vs sfc, we cancelled out carbone's opener through o'grady before the break and mori's second half brace won it.

07/8

r11 vs melb, hernandez didn't score til late, and we came back later still.

one thing is that we don't often win if we've been scored against. lots of score draws, but not many wins. if the other lot score, it had better be a consolation goal when the game's well and truly gone because we seem to get the wobbles otherwise.

Deej

Yeah I could recall those Dibo but can't think of ever being down at HT and ended up winning?

Probably paying $21 for a very good reason is my point, it's a bit like backing a 3 legged horse at 500-1, very unlikely that it will happen!

adz

Staff member
DJ said:
Adz - this is the A-LEAGUE betting syndicate not ODI!

Sorry, didn't notice this before! No harm showing people there are other options to invest in though ;)

You're probably right about the $21 bet, but I don't see any harm in having a nibble at something at big odds every now and then... just don't expect to get many wins

Deej

No harm in a nibble at all ;), tell you what thou won't I look like a prick now if it comes off! LOL

dibo

DJ said:
Yeah I could recall those Dibo but can't think of ever being down at HT and ended up winning?

nope. that was all the times we've come from behind.

Bear

Well since Perm has not posted his bets..... again  :fireup: ..... iv now put Floss's bets on

~Floss~

DJ said:
Probably paying $21 for a very good reason is my point, it's a bit like backing a 3 legged horse at 500-1, very unlikely that it will happen!

Yeah, that's also the point of betting on it. All the odds are the way they are for a reason.

I tried to pick safe bets for half the money, and profitable ones for the other half. If any one of the four bets (most likely one of the draws) comes off we don't lose too much.

Deej

Alicia said:
Does my round come back this week?

I would say so...........

Odds are:

Central Coast Mariners  2.05 
Draw  3.35 
Sydney FC  3.25 

Central Coast Mariners 1-0  7.00 
Central Coast Mariners 2-0  8.00 
Central Coast Mariners 2-1  8.00 
Central Coast Mariners 3-0  17.00 
Central Coast Mariners 3-1  15.00 
Central Coast Mariners 3-2  26.00 
Central Coast Mariners 4-0  67.00 
Central Coast Mariners 4-1  67.00 
Central Coast Mariners 5-0  81.00 
Central Coast Mariners 5-1  81.00 
Draw 0-0  8.00 
Draw 1-1  6.50 
Draw 2-2  15.00 
Draw 3-3  41.00 
Sydney FC 1-0  8.00 
Sydney FC 2-0  13.00 
Sydney FC 2-1  11.00 
Sydney FC 3-0  34.00 
Sydney FC 3-1  29.00 
Sydney FC 3-2  34.00 
Sydney FC 4-0  101.00 
Sydney FC 4-1  101.00 
Sydney FC 5-0  251.00 
Sydney FC 5-1  251.00 
Scores Not Quoted  17.00 

CntrlCoast/CntrlCoast  3.25 
CntrlCoast/Sydney FC  21.00 
CntrlCoast/Draw  13.00 
Sydney FC/Sydney FC  6.00 
Sydney FC/CntrlCoast  21.00 
Sydney FC/Draw  13.00 
Draw/CntrlCoast  5.00 
Draw/Sydney FC  7.00 
Draw/Draw  5.25 

Bear

Alicia said:
Does my round come back this week?

Either that or Perm can use his $20 to place a bet this week? Up to you guys.

Also, is anyone interested in chucking in $5-$10 and betting on the Mariners in the finals?

adz

Staff member
Doesn't look like Perm wants a bet, so I would say just chuck that $20 on the Mariners straight up @ 2.05

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred