• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United

Auburn Mariner

With a 6.00am start today, I chose the soft option and decided to wait for tonight's replay. An unwell wife meant I woke up at 1.20am, so I watched the last 37 minutes of the second half. Very nerve-wracking, until Ryan Giggs finish off a slide-rule Wayne Rooney inside-left channel pass.

Then, relief and the enormous satisfaction of being Champions for the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10th time.

One of the greatest joys of my adult life has been the advent of my beloved Manchester United as the greatest English team since the halcyon days of the Shankly-Paisley era at a truly dominant Liverpool FC.

I have been following the Red Devils since 1974, they are in my blood, to watch them so much remains the greatest privilege and when I am cremated, it will be with my Manchester United and Central Coast Mariners apparel draped over my coffin.

Congrats to Chelsea FC for a magnificent performance from Christmas onwards. It is hoped that Hose-B does not raid Stamford Bridge too much, in order to provide a constant and high-quality challenge to Arsenal and Manchester United. That being said, watch out in Moscow, we're after you, particularly with Terry in an arm-cast.

In summary, maybe it is time for a simple tattoo. The Manchester United Logo, today's date, and the Roman Numeral "X" underneath.

The Glory IS ours, again.

From a blissfully happy AM.

Paolo

cmon lads, get your hands off it, we all know this is the table that counts :-\

http://www.premierleague.com/page/FairPlayTable/0,,12306,00.html

FFC Mariner

And with Man City having a player sent off, a yellow card and fans ripping up seats in the away end (so the news in UK says).

Guess which team might (might) just sneak into the UEFA cup???

Sym

Congratulations to Manchester United

We did pretty well to challenge after the departure through the season so good effort by Chelsea

mariners4ever

CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:
:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I only just realised that Giggsy has equalled Sir Bobby's game number...does the C.L give him the record or is it just premiership games??

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
fans-of-manchester-united-sporting-.jpg

so anyway...giggsy aside.....

UNITED...UNITED...UNITED  !!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads