• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Looking After Lord Golec

Wombat

I might actually know someone who knows - I'll check in with him and see how i go.
Also - if i do in a donation at the shop can i assume it makes sense to them if i say it's for 'wombat'?

Its Jim but apparently it has to be "Jimmy" for some reason with all asians! Wombat will definately get you a ...."do you want a massage?" no matter what you say to them.
I told them about a Mariners player breaking his leg and some nice people may come in to drop money, they have massaged heaps of Mariners players so they will understand from previous fundraisers.

Funny story Nebakke.........I once had some drugged up bloke come slightly before we actually open, into the shop, screaming that his brother had been murdered (he had no shoes on and was trying to buy thongs off the staff). He was drooling and crying and the staff kept saying "do you want a massage or not?"
Lucky i was there doing some book work. I came out to have a chat with him and he was rambling badly. I sent the manager to get a baseball bat from the office (just in case) and he freaked out thinking she had rung the police. She forgot the bat in the excitement and when she came back he was screaming about her calling the police and started bawling his eyes out. I made him jump in my car and dumped him at Fountain plaza so he would be someone elses problem.
He freaked me out a bit so i googled murders in East Gosford (tipping he was from Springfield) but apparently his brother was ok....if he ever existed.

Last edited:

Holy

Holy, you are a beautiful soul, brother.
Thank you Wombat, but you deserve all the kudos my friend, your the one organising everything.
I dropped the $20 off to one of your girls at East Gosford today about 1pm in an envelope marked to your attention

true believer

Its Jim but apparently it has to be "Jimmy" for some reason with all asians! Wombat will definately get you a ...."do you want a massage?" no matter what you say to them.
I told them about a Mariners player breaking his leg and some nice people may come in to drop money, they have massaged heaps of Mariners players so they will understand from previous fundraisers.

Funny story Nebakke.........I once had some drugged up bloke come slightly before we actually open, into the shop, screaming that his brother had been murdered (he had no shoes on and was trying to buy thongs off the staff). He was drooling and crying and the staff kept saying "do you want a massage or not?"
Lucky i was there doing some book work. I came out to have a chat with him and he was rambling badly. I sent the manager to get a baseball bat from the office (just in case) and he freaked out thinking she had rung the police. She forgot the bat in the excitement and when she came back he was screaming about her calling the police and started bawling his eyes out. I made him jump in my car and dumped him at Fountain plaza so he would be someone elses problem.
He freaked me out a bit so i googled murders in East Gosford (tipping he was from Springfield) but apparently his brother was ok....if he ever existed.
Hay ! Whats wrong with springfield ?
Best suburb on the coast.

Wombat

Hay ! Whats wrong with springfield ?
Best suburb on the coast.

If you are a smart investor Springfield is a great suburb......its prices are booming.

High percentage of Housos have given it a bad name in the past.

The posh part (that people call Erina lol) is lovely.

nebakke

Roger that and, having visited a couple of times, i have to say that they seem like generally no - nonsense bulletproof ladies, so i can well imagine the focus being on their reason for being there rather than whatever some random drunk might have had to say :)
It won't be till next week now but ill drop off a small donation in for Jimmy then.

Wombat

Roger that and, having visited a couple of times, i have to say that they seem like generally no - nonsense bulletproof ladies, so i can well imagine the focus being on their reason for being there rather than whatever some random drunk might have had to say :)
It won't be till next week now but ill drop off a small donation in for Jimmy then.

Jimmy will appreciate it.
And that bloke was NOT a drunk".........severe mental illness combined some very heavy drugs.
He thought he was being tracked by the Police from East to Erina.
I should have just thrown him out of the shop but I'm a bit of a softy.

true believer

If you are a smart investor Springfield is a great suburb......its prices are booming.

High percentage of Housos have given it a bad name in the past.

The posh part (that people call Erina lol) is lovely.
erina side is where the housos are .but i wouldn't mind owning a few houses there

NoDiggity

I'll chuck in 50. What's the best way to pay? Can u PM me account deets? Or I can drop at ur shop tomoz (although I don't know where your shop is- excuse my ignorance)

Wombat

I'll chuck in 50. What's the best way to pay? Can u PM me account deets? Or I can drop at ur shop tomoz (although I don't know where your shop is- excuse my ignorance)

ND,

East Gosford is right after the Elanora Hotel, next to Michael's family restaurant.

Wyong is on the corner of Alison and Hely a few steps from the Coles shopping centre.

I have also PM my bank details.

Whatever is easiest brother.

Cheers

Wombat

NoDiggity

ND,

East Gosford is right after the Elanora Hotel, next to Michael's family restaurant.

Wyong is on the corner of Alison and Hely a few steps from the Coles shopping centre.

I have also PM my bank details.

Whatever is easiest brother.

Cheers

Wombat
Thanks mate, I just transferred; good to know where your places are next time I'm feeling stiff after work (muscles, that is)

Wombat

Ok.
So far we have $200 in the bank and a Massage Gift Voucher. There is at least another $140 pledged.

Any suggestions for restaurants.

Iggys at Gosford
The Boatshed at Koolewong
Osteria A' Mano at Wyong
The Cowrie at Terrigal

Maybe a double pass to Hoyts?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts