• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Looking After Lord Golec

Ozhammer

Put me down for $30 Wombat and thanks heaps for organising this again, you are a star.

If you can PM the bank details, I will make the transfer by return.

Wombat

I would like to close this off this Friday so please dig deep people if you are thinking about making a donation to a fine Mariner's player.

Even $5 or $10 helps so dont be shy.

Wombat

$320 booked in already and the Gift voucher.....so travelling well.

Pat, TB, OzHammer and Nebbake still pending.

Alot of Facebook lurkers who haven't chipped in yet:( (MC, i'm looking at you bruv)

Last edited:

Big Al

Sorry been busy eating Easter eggs can you pm me wombat. I’ll chuck in $10 to pay for the garlic bread

midfielder

Another nice place is at the Woy Woy wharf, its just been done up, you sit out over the water, mainly seafood menu ...

nebakke

Alot of Facebook lurkers who haven't chipped in yet:( (MC, i'm looking at you bruv)

Yeah sorry @Wombat - the week hasn't quite gone as i expected so i haven't made it in and probably won't now, could you DM me as well and ill throw in a tenner as well.

true believer

Got caught in out on the weekend .
I'll drop off at the shop tomorrow

Wombat

TB, the legend, just dropped a Pineapple (in an evelope ....GO the RRR's (QPR) lol......into the shop and Nebbake was a good man and did a direct deposit.

Thanks Guys.

Last edited:

Wombat

Put me down for $30 Wombat and thanks heaps for organising this again, you are a star.

If you can PM the bank details, I will make the transfer by return.

Received thanks Hammer.

Received thanks Tedshot.

Last edited:

Wombat

Ok Im going to chuck in another $10 to bring it up to $450 and and 1 Hour massage Voucher. Great job fine Forum people:)

Dan or Shaun didnt get back to me about his location.

Im going to buy gift vouchers for 3 Restaurants and a twin pass for Hoyts Cinemas.

Iggy's.
Osteria a Mano in Wyong (The best Italian on the coast)
The Sanctuary Cafe in The Ken Duncan gallery at Erina Heights.

Hope your all happy with that.

Wombat

Got the Voucher and a cute little central Coast book from The Ken Duncan Gallery today.
Iggy's was closed (Mon and Tues apparently) and i got to Wyong about 3.30pm to The Italian and it was shut as well.
Hopefully i can jag those 2 tomorrow and give to DDTMM for him to pass on.

Big Al

Got the Voucher and a cute little central Coast book from The Ken Duncan Gallery today.
Iggy's was closed (Mon and Tues apparently) and i got to Wyong about 3.30pm to The Italian and it was shut as well.
Hopefully i can jag those 2 tomorrow and give to DDTMM for him to pass on.
Think it waa the italian joint that had a stand at the italian festival at Ettalong on Sunday. They were from Wyong and had lasagna and a meze plate. Had the lasagna and it was excellent

Wombat

Yes. They were in the corner at The Italian festival.

It's a very upmarket Restaurant for Wyong but that suburb is definitely on the up.

Wombat

Had the pleasure to meet Antony yesterday and what a charming bloke he is. No tickets on this fella, just a lovely unassuming man.

And he is a Gosford boy now so I ripped up the Wyong voucher and swapped in an East Gosford one.

He got a bonus as well as the cheapest Hoyts pass was $50.

Ancient Mariner

I would just like to add my thanks to Wombat for organising this, you are a true supporter. Also thanks to all those who contributed.
This is the sort of act that helps define our club as unique and builds the massively important bonds between fans and the players that you need to be seen as a community.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred